With great power

Izuku walks into the apartment and hears his parents talking in their room "Izuku left school." Hisashi says and stands next to their door "why?" Inko asks worry lacing her voice "Bakugo attacked him in the hallway and he retaliated, he quickly left the school after." Hisahi says as he sits down "should I talk to Mitsuki?" Inko asks as she rubs her husband's back "as much as we like Mitsuki she won't be able to stop this, he's too proud to listen to her." He says and Inko sighs "so what do we do, our requests to switch his classes have been rejected and he doesn't want to change schools because of that Jirou girl he like." She says and Hisashi puts his head in his hands "I don't know." He says and their phones go off and they check them "damn it rents due and we don't have enough." Hisashi says in frustration and Izuku quietly heads to his room.

Izuku sits at his desk "....why didn't they tell me?" He asks himself quietly and looks around the room before starting to take photos of all of his All Might merchandise and puts them up for sell online when he notices an ad "three thousand in USD for lasting three minutes in the ring with Bonesaw?" He says confused and clicks on the ad and learns it's for wrestling "........I can do that." He says and looks over to his closet and sees a red sweater with a spider design, his red ski mask, a pair of gloves and blue sweatpants with a red line going down the pant legs.

Izuku walks out of his room with a baggy grey sweater over the red sweater and wearing the blue sweatpants "hey kiddo where are you going?" Hisashi asks causing Izuku to jump "oh uh the library to study." He says and Hisashi stares at him seemingly not believing him "alright I'll drive you there." He says and grabs his keys and heads for the door Izuku follows him quietly.

< 30 minutes later>

Hisashi pulls up to the library and Izuku goes to get out but is stopped by his father "we need to talk." He says and Izuku gives him a confused look "I heard about what happened today with Bakugo." Hisashi says and Izuku looks annoyed "he started it." He says and Hisashi gives him a look "I know but I expected better from you." He says causing anger to build inside of Izuku "all I did was punch him." He says Hisashi huffs "punch? You sent him flying down the hallway!" He says as he raises his voice "SO HE DESERVED IT!" Izuku yells and Hisashi looks him dead in his eyes "and who are you to deal out punishment young man, let me tell you something you have a great power, your mind and I know you'll do great things with that power, so long as you take the responsibility with it, cause with great power comes great responsibility!" He says and Izuku gives him a look "TELL THAT TO BAKUGO OR ANYONE ELSE AT MY SCHOOL CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS ABUSE THEIR POWER AND I'M BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT BY THEM BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A QUIRK, THEY NEED THIS LECTURE NOT ME!" He yells before getting out of the car and heads up the library stairs, Hisashi sighs before leaving.

When he's gone Izuku quickly heads down the stairs and starts heading in the direction of where the wrestling match is.

<twenty minutes later>

The moment Izuku walked in he could hear the crowd cheering for Bonesaw, he catches a glimpse of someone being thrown onto a table causing it to break, Izuku walks up to the sign up table "I'm here for the match." He says and the lady looks him up and down "listen kid you could get hurt during this match." She says and Izuku nods "I know." He says and the lady sighs "alright sign here." She points at the last opening for a name and he quickly writes down a name "to your left and good luck kid." She says and Iuku heads in the direction he was told and sees someone being taken away on a stretcher "I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!" They yell out.

Izuku reaches the entrance to the main stage area and pulls on the ski mask.

"PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE AMAZING, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN!" The announcer yells into the mic as the curtains are raised and the crowd starts booing him as he walked up to the ring and notices Jirou cheering for him 'she likes wrestling?...

"PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE AMAZING, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN!" The announcer yells into the mic as the curtains are raised and the crowd starts booing him as he walked up to the ring and notices Jirou cheering for him 'she likes wrestling?' He climbs into the ring and the cage lowers "hey wait a minute I didn't sign up for a cage match!" He says but is ignored "you ain't go nowhere, I got you for three whole minutes!" Bonesaw says causing the crowd to cheer.

The bell rings signaling the start of the match immediately Bonesaw charges at Izuku but he jumps over him and sticks in a corner of the cage "get down here!" Bonesaw says but Izuku doesn't move "that's a cute outfit, did your grandma make it?" He asks mockingly causing Bonesaw's face to go red "NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE TALKS BAD ABOUT GAM GAM!" He yells causing Izuku to chuckle "gam gam?" He asks and Bonesaw jumps and he lets go causing him to crash into the cage's wall.

"Oooo~ that had to hurt." Izuku says and Bonesaw yells as he starts to wildly swing at Izuku who easily dodges a few times before uppercutting him knocking him out cold, it takes a few seconds before everyone in the crowd starts to cheer for him "THE WINNER AND NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, SPIDER-MAAAAAAAAN!" The announcer yells as he raises Izuku's hand up 'I WON!'

"There you go kid." The manager says as he sets an American hundred dollar bill on the desk "the ad said three thousand usd." Izuku says no longer wearing the mask "no it said three thousand for three minutes, you beat him in one, you're lucky I'm giving you that." The manager says irritating Izuku "I need that money!" He says frustration clear in his voice "I missed the part where that's my problem, take the hundred or leave up to you kid." The manager says and glares at him but takes it and leaves, he walks up to the elevator and presses the down button "HEY STOP THAT GUY!" The manager yells and Izuku turns around to see a man with a bag filled with money running from the manager.

Izuku just steps aside and lets the thief take the elevator "thanks!" He says as the doors shut "you could have stopped that guy, now he's got my money." The manger says out of breath "I missed the part where that's my problem." Izuku says as he heads to take the stairs all the while the manger gives him a dumbfounded look.

To be continued........