𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟼𝟺

we walked towards living room and my chest had a small pang in it when i saw the girl rubbing herself on tom.

i sat down next to georg and started zoning out. who is this girl? is she tom's old bestfriend? was he cheating on me this whole time??

i rubbed y/ns back as she started spacing out. i looked at bill and shrugged. "umm.. so what are you doing here?" bill asked chantelle.

"well just giving my favorite boyfriend a friendly visit" she grins at tom. i looked at y/n and she biting her inner cheek.

i looked at kiara and she was staring at y/n. "so who are these girls? your whores?" she looked at y/n.

y/n looked up and immediately looked away. "y/n.. she's my uh.." tom trailed off. "she's y/n and this is kiara" he replaced his sentence.

i looked at y/n and she was looking at tom with confusion. poor girl.

my heart dropped. "soo.. y/n" the girl made a face. "aren't you the guitarist in that one band.. red girls?" she asked.

i didn't reply and looked at ria under my eyelashes. she nodded and fixed her posture. "she is. i'm the lead singer" she said.

"ohh.. that's nice" she did a cockish smile. i but my inner lip and chewed on it. i tried controlling my breathing as i felt my air squeezing inside of my stomach.

she continued stroking tom's arm and he just stared at me, with those eyes.

"so tommyyy.. how's your new love life? we can recreate our love life you know?"

my stomach dropped to the floor. i looked away and i felt georg rub my back. i flinched at the touch and he stopped touching my back.

"sorry" he whispered.

thousand voices was echoing through my head.

"uhh.." i heard tom started. "hey y/n can you help me with the thing in my room real quick?" i heard ria said.

i nodded as i looked towards the front door. the image of the girl standing outside the door made my heart jump.

i stood up quickly and so did ria. we went upstairs and to the balcony. once we reached outside i breathed out.

"y/n?" she ran to me. tears formed in my eyes as i clung onto the railing. "y/n y/n y/n" she said.

she hugged me around my neck and i wrap my arms around her wait. my heart hammering in my chest.

no tears came out of my eyes and my chest felt heavy. i couldn't control my breathing and we both sat on the ground, her holding me in her arms.

"it's okay it's okay" she stroked my hair. my heart shattered into pieces as i remembered the way tom stroked my hair like this.

y/n and kiara went upstairs. chantelle kept rubbing herself on me. "hey chantelle?" i asked sitting up. "yes tommy?"she smiles.

"ill be right back" i said trying to stand up. "can i come?" she asks as she clung onto my arm.

i looked at bill and he was zoning out. "it's something different. i'll be back" i said pushing her off me.

i went towards the stair case and went upstairs. i knocked on y/ns door and opened it. "y/n?" i asked.

she wasn't in there so i checked kiara's room. they weren't in there either.

my heart was pounding as i imagined y/ns face while we were in the living room.

after calming myself down i forced myself and ria to go back inside so they wouldn't suspect about us.

"are you sure? you didn't cry at all and i know your bottling it up" she says. i shook my head and opened the balcony door.

i went inside and turned around the corner. i bumped into a hard chest and their arms catched me.

i flinched as i felt them pull me close. "y/n are you okay?" he asks. i tried getting away but he had a firm grip on me.

"y/n" he said. i looked away and bit my inner cheek. "y/n listen to me" he grabbed my wrist

i pulled my arm away and sniffled. "im fine" i looked at his chest. he puts his hand on my chin lifting my head up slightly.

i pulled my head away and walked passed him. i went down the stairs and i heard footsteps coming down wit me.

"y/n?" i heard rias voice. once we reached the first floor i saw the girl on the couch. tom came down the stairs and looked at me.

i looked away and we walked towards the living room. "oh! the two maids are here!" the girl sat up.

i clenched my jaw together and we both sat down. "we're not their maid" i mumbled. "then what are you?"

i resisted the urge to snap at her, saying we're the twins girlfriends.

i heard bill sigh. "she's my girlfriend" bill looked at the girl. "which one? both of them?" she asked. "the one with the black hair. kiara" he remarked.

tom sat down next to georg and the girl sat up. "so this girl is just a rando?" she looked at me.

i wanted to cry because i was so mad. "she's my-" "friend" i mumbled. tom looked at me and i fiddled with the ends of my shirt.

"if she's your friend then why is she wearing your shirt" she asked. "she's not-" "i switched up the clothing on accident" i said lowly.

if he wants to play this game i can play it to.

"oh" she said. "tommy can we go upstairsss" she smiled. tom looked at her and i put my hand on rias elbow.

i squeezed it trying to find her pulse. i breath in and out and it remained silent. "no" i heard tom said.

i clenched my jaw together and i zoned out on the coffee table. "umm.. so when are you leaving chantelle?" bill asked

y/ns head shot up and her gaze turned to chantelle. fuck.

"uhh i don't know! i wanna get to know these two better" she puts her elbow on her knee and rests her head on her fist.

i saw y/ns jaw clench and her hand on kiaras elbow. "what do you need to know about us" i heard kiara's attitude.

"well we can be friends!" chantelle smiled.

chantelle? tom's ex?!

i looked at y/n to read her expression

why is she here?

my heart pounded in my chest.

after manipulating tom and cheating on him?

she zoned out with her fist tightens.

this bitch.

༺♡༻

i hope this chap wasn't confusing or cringy

also hope that the ending made sense.

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1148 words