𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟻

"woo! is warm" amelia giggled. we all joined in the hot tub, right before i sat down i felt a pair of hands on my waist; pulling me down.

i turned my head and saw tom, my eyes traveled down his chest to his abs. i breathed in and fixed the way i was sitting on him.

he trails his hands down my waist. he pulls me close and kisses the back of my neck.

"okay so who's cooking?" bill asked as he played with the water. "me and y/n can" ria said. "yeah we can grill them"

"okay-" i got interrupted by tom. "why does the woman have to cook? it's like we're forcing them because they have better skills"

"it's fine, woman are supposed to be working in the kitchen anyways" i joked. "okay" tom rolled his eyes.

i turned my head back around and made eye contact with steven. my eyes slowly trailed down his chest to his abs, i looked away and looked at georg.

as we made eye contact i saw his masculine shoulder-

FUCK I NEED TO STOP. i thought to myself.

"y/n help me" ria said as she opened the grill. i stood up from hot tub and i felt tom's hand slap it.

i gasped and turned my head. he smirked and i giggled. i went towards ria and helped her with the flipping the chicken over.

"mmm smells good" i smiled. she giggled and nudged my elbow. i turned around and saw tom's eyes on me.

i smiled at him and he winked. butterflies filled my stomach and i turned around. "it's getting cold to be honest" i looked at ria.

"well yeah, it's almost October" she said. "yeahh" i smiled. i gasped and held onto her arm.

"can i make pies?" i smiled. "right now?" she asked. "yes!! i can make apple pie, cherry pie, or pumpkin pie!" i smiled.

"do we even have the-" "yes we have the ingredients" i said.

"but your gonna have to make it inside the house" she said. "that's fine, they won't miss me" i shrugged.

"okay" she said. "you got this right" she said handing me the spatula. i looked at her and she laughed. "bills calling me" she whispered.

she ran off and i turned around. i flipped the chicken breasts and put some pepper on it.

i closed the grill and walked back to the hot tub and slipped myself in. they all talked and i made eye contact with tom across the hot tub.

he put his hand above the water and he waved me over and pointed to his lap.

my stomach twisted and i just grinned at him. i played with the water and they all started laughing.

i looked up. "so you were walking and then you walked into a glass door?" amelia laughed. tom chuckled and nodded.

"oh yeah!! i remember!" bill laughed. i giggled as i imagined his face after he walked into the door.

"y/n!" ria sat up. "was?!" i looked at her. "the chicken!" she pointed to the grill. smoke was coming out and it smelt burnt.

i got up from the tub and went towards the grill. i opened it and smoke covered my face. i coughed a bit and fanned it away with the spatula.

"is is burnt?" i heard rias yell. "no" i yelled back. i put the chicken on a paper plate and started grilling another piece of chicken.

"hey" i heard steven's voice. i turned my head and he was walking towards me. "hi" i smiled.

"how's it going? smells good" he smiled back. "it's doing good, kinda burnt though" i said.

"hey y/n?" i looked at him. "soo um.. tom's your new- i mean boyfriend right?" he asked. i nodded and flipped the chicken.

my heart shattered a bit as she nodded. y/n was the girl of my dreams. we've been best friends for 7 years, since middle school. i know tom and y/n knew each other longer than that so i understand.

y/n is the best, bestfriend ever. it kinda hurts knowing that she has another choice.

i sighed and ran my hands through my fluffy brunette hair. "that's good" i smiled.

she nodded and i looked away from her body. "so.. married?" i asked. "what?" she looked at me.

"you guys are married right" he said. "no..?" she looked at me. "what? so who's ring is this?" i asked looking at her ring finger.

she looked down and did the 'O' face. "ohh" she whispered. "it's a promise ring" she grinned. i smiled and nodded.

"okay! well.. i'll respect your guys boundaries don't worry" i nodded. she looked up at me.

"you know steven.." she started. "ive missed you. we've dated for like.. a year. and i kinda missed that. your such a good man" she grinned.

my heart fluttered and i nodded. "but, we both found someone else. right? how's melissa?" she asked.

i looked at her, melissa is a fake girl that i made up.

you see, me and y/n used to like each other- i mean.. she used to like me. but she said its best that we find someone else, she has tom, and i.. i made up a girl.

melissa.

"umm.. she's good" i curved my lips in and smiled. "her birthday is next week yeah?" she looked at me.

i put my lips to the side and nodded. "what's up? are you okay?" she turned her body to me.

"ja" i nodded. "i'm sorry" y/n said. "what? why?" i looked at her.

"because i know you still like me, it's just that i love tom and-" "yes i know it's okay don't worry" i smiled at her.

she gave me a small smile. she leaned in and kissed my cheek. "thank you" she whispered.

i nodded and she hugged me. i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. i pulled back quickly as i remembered that her boyfriend can see.

"well um.. i can do the chicken if you want" i recommend. "no it's okay" she smiled. "you sure?" i asked.

"y/n!" i heard kiara's yell. she turned her head around and nodded. "i can do it. go with the others" i smiled.

she looked up at me and stayed silent. "thank you steven" she grinned.

"wait don't get in" ria said. i tilted my head and she gave me her phone. "your brother called me to tell you to call him" she said.

"which one?" "jamie" she said. i nodded and started walking towards the back door. i opened it and went towards my phone.

i dialed jamie's number. it ringed 4 times and it answered. "hello?" i asked.

༻♡༺

so sorry for the late update, i was out all day

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1154 words