𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟿

i went downstairs and heard talking in the living room.

i saw y/n and mark on the couch, talking to each other. they both stare at each other for a while and my gut told me to say "hey"

"my daughter will be beautiful" mark says. "just like her parents" i heard y/n said. my stomach had a weird feeling as i felt my jealousy coming in.

there was a silence and i started getting nervous. "you should get going back upstairs. either christine or tom is waiting for you" mark says.

"you sure you okay down here?" i heard y/n say. "yea! ive slept in worse places" he says. y/n chuckled and harmony cooed.

shit i need to go back upstairs

i quickly turn around and speed walked to the stairs, i went up quickly and accidentally made a sound. i stayed still and looked behind me.

no one's there

PHEW

"who's that?" i heard mark say. "i don't know.. but goodnight mark. i'll see you tomorrow"

i ran up the stairs and sprinted to my room. i shut my door and sighed. that was so fucking close.

the popping and sizzling sound of the bacon in the pan, and the fresh salty smell made me hungry.

i flipped the bacon and put some of the finished ones on a plate. everyone else was sleeping, and i felt like a chef today.

i had a dream that i was the biggest and baddest chef in the world. i mean.. i am with my amazing long and healthy brunette hair.

kiara is down here with me helping me prepare the table. "aww gut morgennnn" i heard her say.

i turned my head around and saw tom walking into the kitchen. i chuckled when he plopped onto the couch. "where's y/n? is she still asleep" kiara asked.

"she's right there" tom rubbed his eyes, pointing towards the stair case. y/n walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen.

"gut morgen sunshine" ria grins as she leans against the table. i smiled at her and my eyes trailed to tom on the couch. "isn't christine still here?" ria asked.

"yeah she's still sleeping" i mumbled. i saw something in the corner, my eyes trailed towards the couch and i saw tom waving me over.

i walked towards him and crawled onto the couch with him. i laid on top of him and his hands trailed down to my waist.

"guess what day it is" he whispers. "hm?" i trailed my hands down his chest. "our 7 month anniversary"

my heart dropped and i looked up at him. "waittt it is!" i gasped. a smile crawled up his face and he gave my waist a squeeze. "today we're gonna go out" he grins.

i smiled and buried my face in his neck. "okay" i closed my eyes, my heart slowing down and my body relaxing into his.

"hey lovers the foods almost done why don't you wake them up?" georg said. "youuu" i whined. "hey man i cooked you wake" georg says.

"ria wake em up" i said. "girl y-" "now" tom added. i tried to hide the smile that creeped on my face.

"gustav can you wake her up?" georg said. "gustav?!" tom said. "hallo" i heard gustavs sweet voice.

i effortlessly lifted up my head and saw him smiling as he sat on the stool. "wake-" "fine i'll fucking wake her up" i groaned and stood up.

tom huffed and hugged the pillow next to him. i chuckled and went towards the stairs.

i went upstairs and went into my room. i opened the door and saw christine on the edge of the bed. "good morning!" she grins.

"c'mon let's eat" i said leaning against the door frame. she nods and fixes her hair. i went towards the stairs again.

im downstairs and i saw harmony moving on the couch. i gasped softly and sat next to harmony.

marc was still sleeping so i carefully picked up harmony. "hi babyyy" i whispered. "come on let's eat!" ria clapped her hands.

i placed harmony on my lap and shook marc's arm softly. he hums and flutters his eyes open.

wow he's a light sleeper

"goodmorning" i smiled. "let's eat"

he nods and sits up. he groans and stretches. "what are we eating?" marc asks. "bacon.. and uhh i don't know" i shrugged.

"who's cooked?" we both stood up. "georg" "oh i thought u were cooking" he looks at me. "what makes you think that?" i chuckled.

"because christine says your an amazing cook" he smiles. i hummed and smiled as we made our way to the kitchen.

"my love" i called tom. he sat up and walked towards us. he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "here lemme take her," marc says.

i nodded and gave him harmony. she cooed and hugged him around his neck. tom kissed my cheek and gave my waist a squeeze.

HEHEHE THAT RYHMES

maybe not

we sat down at the table and grabbed some food.

"my love go get ready" tom said as we put our dishes away. i nodded and went upstairs to my room. i went into my bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower.

i went to my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, a white tank top, and a jacket. and underwear, bra, and socks of course.

i hung the clothes behind the door and stripped. i got into the shower and started coating my hair with water.

(time skip)

i got out the shower and dried my body then wrapped myself with a towel. i put my hair in another towel and dried my body the the towel.

i hung my body towel and started putting lotion on my body. after that i put on my  underwear and bra on.

i put the rest of my clothes on except the jacket. i took off my hair towel and hung it. i combed my hair and applied my skincare products.

i added my hair oil and took out my hair dryer. i plugged it in and started drying my hair.

after a few minutes i unplugged it. i put it away and grabbed a hair straightener. i didn't plug it in i placed it on the counter. 

i got out some of my makeup products and applied some light makeup. i felt a little fancy so i added some eyeliner.

after that, i grabbed the straightener and plugged it in. i parted my hair in sections and started straightening my hair.

i heard a knock on the door. i turned around and unlocked the door. i opened it and saw tom leaning against the doorframe.

"ready?" he grins. "almost" i said straightening another piece of my hair. "hurry baby" he says, i saw his eyes trail my body up and down from the mirror.

"i will"

༻𖤓༺

IM BACK EHEHHEHE

there will be 2 updates tmrw since im not that busyy

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

sorry if the last part was rushed

1190 words