𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟿𝟺

we entered our hotel and i went to our bedroom. "im gonna get you food. what do you want?" she asked.

"anything" i said climbing into the bed. she sighed and picked up her keys again. "i wont be long" and with that she left the hotel room.

i breath in and out; panicking. my chest was going up and down and my head started spinning.

my ears started to ring and tears fell down my face. i clenched the pillows close to me and cried. memories of Jack filled my head.

my chest felt so tight i struggled to breath. my body started to tingle and sobs came out of my mouth.

"haha! you missed!" i yelled as jack chased my around the background. i tripped over a pile of snow and screamed.

he started laughing and so did i. i stood up and picked up an amount of snow in my hands. i threw it at him and he stopped laughing.

"haha!!" i yelled and started running. he chased me and i started running out of breath. "jack! y/n! come for dinner" our mother yelled.

"coming!!" we both yelled back. me and jack started laughing as we went back inside. we took off our boots and shook off the extra snow off our coats.

"i will get you next time" jack grinned and hit my shoulder softly. "no" i snickered.

i buried my face into the pillow and cried even more.

"y/n!" jack entered my room. "whattt" i whined. "i wanna get ice cream! lets go" he said jumping.

i grinned and stood up. i grabbed my keys and wallet and we went downstairs.

we arrived at the ice cream place and he couldnt stop giggling. "whatt" i said chuckling. "i love ice cream" jack grins.

"i can tell" i laughed. jack contiued eating his ice cream and i watched him. he puts the tip of his finger in the ice cream and put some on my nose.

"hey!" i said trying to hold in my laugh. he just smiles and continues eating. "your paying" i pointed at him.

i breath in and out and yelped into my pillow. my brother is actually dead.

my face turns numb and i sniffled. i rested my face trying to distract myself. i thought about something else like tom.

ria arrived at the hotel with some chinese food. she opens the door and places it on the counter.

she take off her jacket and shoes. she walks towards the bedroom and saw y/n sleeping. she sighed and walked up to her.

she sits down next to her and noticed the messed up eyeliner and mascara, dried tear stains, and her arms with nail marks because of how much she was squeezing her arm.

"oh my baby.." ria said with a soft impression on her face. she looked around and started smelling the food in the kitchen.

"y/n.." she tapped on her shoulder lightly. "y/n" she said again. y/n flutters her eyes open.

her eyes were so red, and her eyes were puffy. "lets eat okay?" ria said, her heart panging at the sight of y/n.

rias eyes filled with tears and y/n stood up. she went up to her and hugged her tightly.