Sexual appeal of zodiac's

WHAT EACH SIGNS ARE LIKE IN RELATION TO S**!

ARIES

Best Matches: Libra, Leo & Sagittarius

When it comes to sex, you’re straight to the point and *very* goal-oriented! There’s a very raw and rugged about the way you are in bed, which makes sense, as your ruling planet is Mars, god of war. Your carnal appetite is voracious and you’re always in the mood for a good romp. You don’t need to be wooed with fancy dinners, sweet talk or sexy lingerie, because your radar for sexual chemistry is always instantaneous. You’re probably the type of person who enjoys being thrown around a bit, because rough and tumble sex helps you let out some of that aggression! Plus, your competitive nature makes you someone who can’t get enough of the chase. The quickest way to turn on an Aries is to tell them they’re the sexiest person you’ve every seen and mean it.

TAURUS

Best Matches: Scorpio, Virgo & Capricorn

You’re an incredibly sensual and dedicated sexual partner, Taurus. Because you’re associated with the five senses—sight, sound, taste, touch and smell—you’re someone who wants to be fully immersed in the experience. In your mind, patience is the name of the game, which is one reason why foreplay is essential for you. You’re always turned on by massages, essential oils, candles, music, and of course, gifts! Your need for luxury permeates your presence between the sheets (which are probably made of Egyptian cotton, btw). And because you’re ruled by Venus—planet of beauty—you’re someone who aims to make the experience as aesthetically pleasing as possible. In fact, taking a shower together would be the perfect way to get a Taurus in the mood.

GEMINI
Best Matches: Sagittarius, Libra & Aquarius

Your two-faced reputation proceeds you, Gemini. In the bedroom, you can be such a sweet and innocent little baby, playing it coy and helpless. However, you can also be a fierce dominatrix who shows your partner who’s boss! Your partner needs to understand that you require variety in the bedroom, because otherwise, you’ll get bored. Clever, chatty and mischievous, you’re fluent in the language of dirty talk, and because you love to talk through your feelings, you’re the type of partner who blurts out “I love you” at the moment of climax, even if it’s a meaningless one-night stand. What’s said in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom! Oh, and because you’re ruled by the hands, you’re someone who can give a life-changing hand-job. Just saying.

CANCER
Best Matches: Capricorn, Scorpio & Pisces

Sex with a Cancer is a downright magical experience. Guided by the natural sway of their ocean of emotions, Cancers go through phases (which makes sense, considering they’re ruled by the moon). One day, they might feel incredibly horny and turned on, but as soon as they feel too exposed, they’ll creep back into their shell! In order for a Cancer to truly enjoy the experience, they have to be completely vulnerable and emotionally invested. But when a Cancer finds a partner that matches their energy, the sex is something out-of-this-world. They have a caring and nurturing vibe that makes you feel completely safe with them, even when you’re completely naked. Secretly, everyone wants to sleep with a Cancer, and it’s probably because they’re famous for having great breasts. Don’t forget to stimulate a Cancer’s erogenous zones!

LEO
Best Matches: Aquarius, Sagittarius & Aries