Zodiac signs as heros 😇

Zodiac signs as Protagonist heros

Aries: Fred & George Weasley (Harry Potter)

Fred and George Weasley embody their Aries zodiac sign perfectly

Fred and George Weasley embody their Aries zodiac sign perfectly. Aries are known for their fiery passion, courage, and determination. The twins are unafraid to take risks and push boundaries in order to get the job done. While they steamroll through obstacles with a seemingly reckless attitude, it’s actually this combination of drive and fearlessness that makes them so successful. Additionally, Aries often have an affinity for mischief, which is something that Fred and George certainly have in spades. Their mischievous antics are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.

Fred and George were always starting something new, and they never hesitated to take risks, like true Aries. When they set fireworks off in the Great Hall when they’d had enough of Professor Umbridge’s restrictions and set up Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes, that was the ultimate Aries move. Aries are also known for being impetuous, which is why they’re often in trouble. But Fred and George never let anything stop them from doing what they wanted to do. They were always up for a challenge and never backed down from a fight. They were definitely trailblazers in the wizarding world.

Taurus: Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)

Jon Snow is a perfect example of a Taurus

Jon Snow is a perfect example of a Taurus. Taurus is an earth sign, and they are known for being loyal, reliable, and patient. Jon is incredibly loyal to the people he loves and is always there for them when they need him. He is also very reliable and can be counted on to do what he says he will do. His patience is unrivaled, and he never rushes into a decision without knowing all the facts – something that has saved him time and time again.

Taureans are also known for being strong-willed and determined. Jon Snow will always push on no matter how difficult things may get. He has a fighting spirit that just won’t quit and makes sure to take care of what needs to be done. Jon is also incredibly stubborn. Once he has made up his mind about something, it is very difficult to change it. That’s why he is so successful in leading his people to victory. He never gives up and always pushes forward no matter how difficult things may get – a true Taurus trait at its finest.