Queen P's Yesterday

Queen's POV
Have you ever experience to love and get hurt in the end?
I am the former Queen of an Orange Castle, an empire that is to run for two years.
The kingdom is to run for the year 2223-2324
We weaved dreams together, we were happy back then, we told each other that we will be until they finished the mission in two years.

Suddenly, betrayal came in, I discovered the truth. The truth of wanting me, not because teh wanted me to be their Queen, but, because, of the Gold, Silver, and Bronze that they can get from the castle.

I tried everything to make my Orange Castle to become one, but whenever I am trying it failed.
Several wars are always unsettled.

One night, have changed the whole course.
I am walking down the stairs, when I saw one of my princesses doing acts that are prohibited in the Orange Castle.

I bursted out in anger and told them
"YOU ARE PRINCESSES AND STOP BEING DOGS WHO ARE TO CHASE FOR LAME FISHES,  be a princess and not a lame tadpole."

The moment I bursted out,
The dreams we weaved together collapsed.
The Orange Castle, is slowly collapsing.

Upon the castle's weakness I heard one thing that made me cold and stiff Queen

That line is

"We don't want her as our Queen we are just waiting for her to be replaced by the other one."

That feeling when I corrected them yet
They made me a villain on their stories
I lose myself, people believed on their lies

Until I decided to leave them and to wake up again bathing in a Black Sea

From the moment that I woke up with pain
That is the beginning of the P, without an emotion.