The Queen of the Red Castle vs. The King of the Black Castle

It was yellow afternoon, when...

Queen: Ever since, I saw him, I smelled a sketchy sense of the pungent scent. A scent that I should never smell to any ruler of a kingdom.

Until...
King: Can you join me in a discussion?
Queen: Wow how come have you thought of it and why is it sudden?
Kingdom: If you have just given the 30 minutes  then the case between I and your castle should have been fixed. Are you tolerating their mistakes?
Queen: Excuse me, buffoon. Let's get straight to your concern and I want that concern to be formally close by a document of agreement.
King: Why? I want it to be verbal only.
Queen: NO I AM THEIR QUEEN AND I WANT IT TO BE OBJECTIVE
King: That might be known by the whole kingdom and the issue might become big.
Queen: Hahaha. Why would you be afraid in the letter? Do not be afraid if you on the WHITE slate.

Queen: I will never forget how you made me look stupid by telling me that you thought I am tolerating the mistakes of my princes and princesses at the Red Castle. You have messed up with a Castle, raise with a Queen who has been hurt yet still alive. Yes you succeeded by words. What I can say is, wait the whole kingdom to describe you WHO YOU ARE.