Chapter 4

"Oh it's Elyin,you?"  "Oh it's Helyin" "you know what we're going shopping for clothes since you can't be wearing the school uniform right now" "yeah, but are you sure?" "Yeah I'm pretty rich let's go now" ||after driving to a mall|| " woah" "what do you mean woah?"  "Sorry I didn't really have money then since I was technically broke" "oh my bad. Let's go to the second floor the have good clothes there" "ok" ||after getting to the 7th floor|| "over there it has some clothes that will probably look good on you" "ok" ,,walking over,,  "this one with the hole the back you should try this one on" *hands the shirt over* "oh and this pants" "hmm and this jacket and this shirt it a little tight by the way oh and this white buckle up shirt it will look so nice you you can also the for pant that will probably fit ok" "uh ok" ||after 4 hours grabbing clothes||  "uhh are we done yet?" "Yep now you just have to try on the clothes" "ok" ,,walks to the dressing room,, "I'll be out here ok" "ok" ||after he puts on the first outfit on|| "um I'm going to come out now" "ok" ,,walks out,, "woah you look amazing. Try this one on" ||7 hours Later|| "are we done yet you already paid 4 million dollars" "nope we need to get you shoes" ||2 hours later of only getting 4 boxes of shoes|| "our we finally done?" "Yes"  "finally" "let's go now" ||after driving back to the school which took 50 minutes|| " bye I probably need to go back to my dorm room bye 👋" " bye" ||after he finally gets back to the dorm room|| "hello?" 'Strange no one's in here' ,,goes to the bathroom and closes the door,,  ' hmm I should probably wear the pajamas she bought me' ||after putting on the pajamas|| 'this is quite comfy' ,,leans over the sink,,  'she has got me a face mask?' ,,puts on,,  ' oh the face mask is kinda cold' *!* ' the fuck is someone touching me!?' 

.Lmao cliffhanger. sorry for making this short again but I at least tried to make my brain think.

Next chap>