Yandere 5wirl bully au x Reader

Yandere/dark content ahead - minors, sensitive people//people who just dont like this type of content DNI!

Warnings: General yandere behavior, NSFW, mention of cum, manipulation, bullying, college student x teacher relationship, Gn! reader/yn (AFAB). And I think that is.

So, lets start with this AU! Remember that english is not my first language, dont be harsh please. TuT

Bullying is something common in highschool, and not so common in college, but still the possibility is there, sadly. And that's exactly what happened to you.

You were so happy because finally you get a job as a teacher in Teyvat's college! But now that you have been working there for a while, you realized that anything is color pink... And less when you have five obssesives men following you around wherever you go, trying to catch your attention with the most dirty, mischievous and naughty tricks.

NSFW ahead:

Its very common that Venti pop up with a new idea that he want to try with you, he always being the mastermind in the majority of things that happens to you with those boys.

They suddenly have knock in your door and are planning to stay in your home for the night? Venti proposed it.

They have come to class with a gift for you? And is probably a bunch of new dildos that they want to try with you - and even make you wear them in the middle of your lesson - and they don't let you shudder, moan or anything that could be to obvious? Venti's idea, again.

The others think on ideas that they want to do with you too and proposed it to the rest, but Venti always want to add something, Venti loves having the control and is more dominant than he seems, in his own way.

And since Kazuha is a more calm man that mostly let himself being carried away by his friends' ideas - and have a big voyeurism kink - Venti and him are the perfect partners in crime.

It's not weird that they both grab your arms and force you to sit in a chair while you have to watch them thinking about what their new plan will be in front of you.

Suddenly, you see them being silent as their head start to turn in your direction with the most mischievous smile you have ever seen in someone's face. You will have to play their game, and they are sure you will lost, they always make sure that you lost.