Bottom Tighnari and Cyno x Dominant Eremite Reader

Tighnari's Discovery

Tighnari finds out where the missing General Mahamatra is

Bottom!FTM!Tighnari x Top!Masc!Eremite!Reader + Bottom!FTM!Cyno

[] | [] | AFAB language used

Contains: Non-Con, Fingering, Womb Fucking, Corruption, VoyeurismWords: 1,013

──────────────────

It's been weeks since General Mahamatra has gone missing, no one has any leads or any idea on where he could be. At this point everyone is convinced he's dead.

They're going to do a funeral service for him at the end of the month. Tighnari doesn't believe Cyno could be dead, he refuses to believe it.

He searches the desert as often as he possibly can. This time he decides to check the eremite camps. He never thought of it before because the idea of Cyno being bested by one is improbable.

It wouldn't hurt to check though.

Tighnari sneaks up to a well built camp, probably a base for them. He hears multiple voices and closes his eyes to focus on the sounds.

His eyes shoot open when he hears Cyno's voice. A small gasp escapes his mouth as he quickly looks for a way to sneak inside. Tighnari crawls through a hole they must've forgotten to patch up and enters the building.

He follows the voices down to a basement. The fact that eremites had the skill to create one in the desert is extremely interesting. Tighnari stands in front of the door and listens carefully to the ongoing conversation.

"Are you busy today?" Cyno asks.

Tighnari raises an eyebrow. Cyno doesn't seem to be in danger but why is he speaking so comfortably?

"Not as far as I'm aware" You reply. "How long do you plan on staying here? It's hard keeping you under wraps."

Tighnari is alarmed by the fact that Cyno is here willingly, why? Why would he leave him and Collei for eremites?

Before Cyno can respond, Tighnari barges into the room. "Cyno!" Tighnari looks at the general, dressed in eremite clothing.

Cyno jumps. "Tighnari?"

You sigh. "Is this going to be a problem?" You ask, referring to Tighnari as 'this'.

Tighnari runs towards Cyno and grabs his arm. "We're leaving."

Cyno pushes Tighnari away. "Go home, Nari."

"..What the hell did you do to him?!" Tighnari practically growls at you.