✩ Sub!Bottom Scaramouche (AFAB)/Dom!Top Male Reader

CWs: NSFW, Aphrodisiacs, Body Worship, Dacryphilia (lmk if i should add anything else!!)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Not only was Scaramouche never going to feel this good again, he was about to lose his goddamned mind.

"Y/n......" He moaned out. You'd had your tongue in his cunt for what felt like hours, slowly bringing him so so close to his release before suddenly stopping to kiss him all over, whispering praises of how much you loved him, how beautiful he was, how he was behaving so well, and then starting all over again.

"Mm?" You lifted your head, licking your lips as your mouth dripped with saliva and his slick. Scaramouche whined, hips weakly rolling upwards. You smiled and grabbed him by his hips, trailing your fingers across his skin. "Do you need something?"

"Mfph..." He squirmed around and reached up towards you, attempting to pull your head back down. You laughed softly as you grabbed his arms and pinned them to his sides, leaning down to press your lips against his ear. "You're going to have to speak up doll, I can't help if I don't know what you want." He shivered, back arching to get any friction on his cunt.

"Fuck... Please... help me..." You slid your hand over his smooth chest, circling his nipples. "Help you what? C'mon doll, you can do it." You kept rubbing in slow circles as he let out stuttering gasps from the stimulation. "Please... make me feel g-good..." You smiled.

"Good boy."

Scaramouche gasped as cold air suddenly hit his body, watching as you sat up and leaned over, reaching into the side table.

"Y/nnn.." He whined, pouting. His eyes were hazy as he watched you take out a small glass vial and down the contents like a shot. You smiled and he stared up at you slightly confused, before you suddenly leaned down and pressed your mouth to his, using your tongue to force his lips open and pass the liquid into his mouth. His eyes widened and he tried to spit it out but you grabbed his jaw and held it closed, not letting go until you were sure he had swallowed it all.

Coughing, he slowly attempted to sit up, wiping the remaining mixture of spit and liquid from the side of his mouth.

"What... the fuck... did you just..." He fell back onto the bed, panting heavily. His head started to feel lighter and his body started to feel warmer as he squirmed against the sheets, feeling much too sensitive. You couldn't help but to laugh at his condition.

"Poor baby... you have no idea what happened, do you?" You slid your fingers back into his cunt and he whined, eyes rolling back at the feeling. He started to roll his hips in a desperate attempt for any kind of friction.

"Please, please," Scara whined desperately, fingers digging into your arm. You pulled your fingers out but before he could protest you shoved your cock in, making him gasp loudly. You thrust hard, as if he was just a doll, his wails and moans filling the air.

You watched as fat tears started to roll down his cheeks, and without breaking your rhythm you leaned forward and kissed them away, licking at his cheeks and reveling in the saltiness. You made your way down his chest, kissing everywhere you could reach.

"So pretty for me... my lovely little doll..."

He came suddenly, with a loud moan and his hips raising to meet yours before flopping back down. But you didn't stop, continuing to pound into him with the same speed and force as before until he was a mess from overstimulation, more tears traveling down his chest where you happily lapped them up.

"Mghh... S-to... a-ahh... op... nn..." Scara tried to tell you to stop but his mouth was too heavy, too focused on moaning and crying out. Your thrusts began to pick up speed and you leaned forward to press your face into his neck, becoming rougher and rougher until eventually you came to a stuttering stop, spilling your thick cum into him with moan.

You sat up and started to lean your hips back in an attempt to pull out so you could clean up, but were shocked when you felt a pair of legs wrap around you with surprising strength.

"Don't... you fucking... dare." Scara glared up at you, panting heavily. "I don't know what the fuck you did to me, but if you don't start moving right now, I'll fucking kill you."

You smiled. "Of course, darling." Already hard once again, you snapped your hips forward making Scara moan and hold onto you even tighter.

This was going to be a long night.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧