I'm not stopping (5wirl)

Synopsis: Otherwise known as how they react when you tell them you're not gonna stop when they've already cum.

Disclaimer: Mention of breeding in Heizou's part, No pronouns used/gender specified

Venti

His half lidded eyes nearly escape his skull at your confession. A gleam forming in the corner of his glossy irises that you'd never seen before. He grips your hips a little tighter. The corners of his lips twitching upward though he couldn't quite commit to a smile. "Y-You're not.." He chuckled weakly, adams apple bobbing thickly a soft hum falling from his lips. "You.. want more.." He huffs, the split between your hips and his becoming smaller. His legs spreading farther apart and the pressure of his nails getting more and more intense. You stared into his brightening gaze amidst the dimly lit room. Your back arching further over every harsh thrust. The drag of your own nails sinking into his chest both for purchase and in a failed attempt to slow the impatient slap of his skin meeting yours. His name flooded off your lips, whimpered breathlessly like a soft prayer for mercy. Without warning you were flipped onto your back, his braids inches from the sides of your face. "Don't underestimate your god." 

Heizou

"Man alive.. still.." He huffs with a breathy sigh, a brief curse falling off his lips. "You've got a gear.. on you.. tonight.." Your fingers splay across his cheeks as you lower your head to peck his lips. "Mmm are you gonna make it?.... you look like you could pass out.." You snidely remark, brushing aside locks of hair from his face. You spread soft, quick kisses over the bridge of his nose up to the peak of his forehead. "I'll manage.. if it means I get to breed you all over again." The hitch of his breath makes you tense around his cock. His fingers tickling the curve of your spine before reaching his goal kneading your ass with one hand as his pace grows sharper. "So close.. don't stop.." He mumbles, mouth coming up to latch back onto yours. "I'm not stopping.." You moan, his palm brushes against your navel, "Gonna make you so full.." Words drunk and nearly slurred. "You'll only belong to me.." 

Kazuha

His skin nearly burns beneath your palms, eyes shut as he lays still with both hands grasping your wrists. His nostrils slowly unfurling and the wrinkles at the edges of his eyes slowly begin to relax with the calming pace of his breathing. That is until your hips are lifting, legs spreading to ease your movements. It calls Kazuha's attention back, his lashes fluttering against pretty pinkened cheeks. The softest flush of red staring up at you. "You're so excitable tonight .." The fingers around your wrists growing tighter. "I promise this is the last time." You say, straightening your back as you bounce quicker. "Don't worry my darling, I'd be happy to go as many times as you need." He straightens his neck till he can capture your lips reaching out for your waist to guide you easier with a slow sigh. "What'd I do.. to deserve you?" You moan "We.. deserved each other."  

Aether

He'd claimed he was far too exhausted when you'd dragged him to bed and straddled his waist. Though you were now entering your third round with no signs of stopping. Those amber irises glued to the roof of his skull, every breathless gasp, grunt and whimper noisy. All flooding off his lips to the same pace as your hips. "Don't stop.." He mumbled on repeat. His eyelids clasping shut as his hips stirred, vibrating and jolting. The fingers on your thighs grew tighter and you let out a gasp of your own, slowing your movements to allow him a chance to come down from his high. Unsurprisingly it didn't last long, his hips gently rutting against your ass. Glossy tears very much present over amber eyes. "Too tired, he said.." You mocked "Hmm, you're lucky you're cute." 

Xiao

"You're still not satisfied yet?" He grunts as you slide your hips up and over his cock. "It's a testament to how good you are." Xiao simply huffs, nails grating over the soft sheets. His eyelashes flutter lightly, once, twice and he's letting you set the pace. Letting your fingers graze over his and then between each curling digit. The mess he'd made in you only a couple minutes prior aiding in lubricating your thrusts. A whimper of his name floods off your lips and the next time you look down you're met with the heat of amber glaring back. You hover over his face, your free hand drifting over his back and up to the dips of his shoulders. When you slot your mouth over his he lets you. Indulges you as you sigh into his mouth and slide your tongue over his own. His exhale is heavy as you warn him of your approaching orgasm. It's almost inaudible the way he says, "Finish, you're almost there." Your hips stuttering, movements disorganized as you complete your high. Your breathing harsh where you rest in the crook of Xiao's shoulder. The moment was fleeting however as Xiao slipped fully inside dragging a moan out of your tired throat. "Xiaoooo." Your fingers dig into his back. "You asked me for more earlier, are you finally sated?" You shook your head quickly, "One more minute and I'll make sure you cum again before bed."