KRBCSQUARD

America

Izuku: It's good to see you again my bros and my sis.

Ace: Me too Izuku well being hero training must be hard right?

Albert: You idiot why he had to be hard? He's strong and smart.

Neon: He mean deal with his past you fool.

Albert: ....................

Ace: Hurt isn't it?

Izuku: Hahaha funny bro.

??: HEY LOOKS IT'S THEM!!!

??: MR.STAR OF THE STAR OF THE STAR!!!!!! MARRY US!!!!

??: NEON-CHUANG YOU SO CUTE!!!!

??: ALMEAT!!!! PLEASE LET US COOK MEAT FOR YOU!!!

??: CURRY HAIR BOY!!! PLEASE BEAR MY CHILD!!!

Ace: Run boys run!!!!

Izuku: Let's make a deal if one of us late they will cook lunch!!!

Neon: Deal!!!!

Ace: Where is him?

They saw Albert go ahead than them and show middle finger to them, They ran away too for will not be last one.

UA

Aizawa: So you are Izuku's mom? Nice to meet you, I'm his homeroom teacher.

Luna: Shota Aizawa I knew you because my son told me about you for being good teacher but also lazy too. So tried to less your hero time and focus on student and last one find a good bed.

Aizawa: Yes....

AM: Dear keep cool okay?? Izuku said he'll handle it.

Luna: I know Toshi but every time I saw them make me disgusted.

AM: Me too dear me too.

And now we'll see class1A, 1B, Shinso, Mei, Big three, UA staff, Midoriya family, Bakugo family, Todoroki family, Gran Torino, Recoverr Girl, Wide Wide Pussy Cat, Mirko, Eri and Kota be in threater room.

Endeavor: I'm here for seeing how strong All Might's successor is so I can put him on quirk marriage with Shoka.

AM: Stop what you think Endeavor. Only on my death body.

Luna: And he'll never love them so drop your dream jackass.

Endeavor and Shoto groans while Natsuo was annoyed, Izunagi tried to talk with Ochako but he got blow away by Ayumi make him cursed her but she didn't care at all so fuck off

AM set CD case up and the tv turn on abd they saw one boy who stand front of them and saw he was in the suit and he hold white kitsune

Nezu: Oh wait!!! Izuku know him!!??

Hisashi: Who is he?

Izunagi: I'm bet he's weak.