First love

Momo: Still can't believe Zuzu knew Ace-san and he also part of KRBCsquard too. Once more surprised is girl's name Neon is daughter of Rominia enterprise who my parent tried to be their partner.

Ochako: Yea and Rominia will open business in japan and my family get the contract too so that's make our lives much better.

Stella: Good for you Ocha but if may I ask are you his first friend?

Ochako: Oh yeah He's my first friend (and first crush) too.

Momo: I knew him when I was 7 years old.

Stella: And I know him in 10 years old.

Ochako: And we know each other when we turn 15 years old.

Ayumi: Hey girls

Momo: What's up Hana-san?

Ayumi: Please call my first name. I don't mind at all.

Ochako: Okay Ayumi-chan.

Ayumi: I want to ask you three like Yagi, right?

Stella(blush): Wha-what do you mean??

Ayumi: I just saw your eyes and I knew it.

Momo: Like when you stared at Neon Rominia huh?

Ayumi(blush): What?? How did you?

Momo: I'm a woman!!

Ayumi: Me too...

Girls laugh each other while some 1A boys and 1B boys looked at them with perverted stare.

All: (*thought*) I'LL MAKE YOU MINE!!

While 1A girls and 1B girls

Mina: We should bring him back from them!!!

Tsuyu: *ribbit* I hope when we took them out Izuku will know how care we have for him.

Pony: Yea.

Setsuna: When he come back we'll make sure this.

Girls: Yea.

Katsumi: Where is Izumi?

Kyoka: She said she drop something in home so She and aunty Inko go to bring it.

Shoka: *thought* Strange.

Midoriya's house

*pak* *pak* *pak*

Izumi got slammed down by Inko in the bathroom and use her hand capture Izumi's arm so she can't get away.

Izumi: MOM PLEASE STOP IT HURT!!!

Inko: HURT!!?? YOUR HURT IS NOT COMPARED TO ME TO LOST MY BABY BOY SO YOU ARE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL OF THIS SO I HAVE TO PUNISHED YOU!!!

*pak* *pak* *pak* *pak* *pak*

Izumi: *cried in pain* AHHHH!!!!

Inko: Don't even think that. I already told UA that we'll not come for the rest of day so I'll take my time to punished you!!! And your father will be in UA!!!

Izumi tried to insist her mother but she knew so pin Izumi's head on the wall stick in close to her so their skin was touch together. And she whispered in Izumi's ear

Inko: I'LL MAKE SURE WE REMORSED IT TOGETHER SO LET'S PUNISHED TOGETHER!! AHHHH!!!! FUCKING GOOD!!!! AHHHH!!!!

Izumi: NO NO DON'T DO IT!!! AHHHH!!! AHHH!!!

Izumi can't believed she had punish after Izuku's left until now almost ten year she got punished everyday or every week.

Author: You're psycho.