Izuku's new life

Izuku: Hey everyone.

Ace: What's up?

Izuku: Well I want to ask if you don't mind will you go to UA with me?

Ace: Of course. It should be fun.

Albert: Yea because I will personally kicked that assholes especially Izunagi.

Ace: You seem hate him.

Albert: Of course hurt sibling is not a brother and not manly too, also your classmate too.

Neon: Well we see only one who regretted from her heart.

Ace: Do you plan to forgive her?

Izuku: Yes she is only one who not force me and sorry for what she done to me but I felt like I have to save her.

Albert: OFA?

izuku: Maybe.

Neon: Fell like she feared something.

Ace: Let's find out when we go to japan but right now we have to sleep.

All: Yeah/Hmph/Ohhh.

In the morning

Everyone gather in dorm hall except Endeavor who had go to do something business thing while Luna talk someone on the phone while AM bring cd case near him. Bitches look at Ochako in hatred for Izuku fell in love to her, they believed she brainwashed him and they determinated to saved him while boys curse on Izuku for being stole Ochako's heart especially Katsuki and Izunagi they think they should do something but without Luna sight.

Nezu: All Might.

AM: Hah?

Nezu: Did you....... plan or something?

AM: *smile innocent?* I didn't plan anything

Aizawa: *thought* Like hell I trust you.

Luna: *thought* Aw Toshinori everyday I'm keep falling in love with you.

Midnight: *thought* Perfect couple..........

Inko and Hisashi talking about something really stupid and hope this will be work while Izumi sitting far from them and hiding something.

Toru: Zumi??

Izumi: *flinch* H-Huh??

Toru: Are you ok?? You seem tired.

Izumi: Y-Yeah I'm fine. Please I'm fine.

Toru seem worried to her but she saw Izumi didn't want to talk about it so she didn't but she sit next to her.

Toru: You don't mind if I'll sit next to you.

Izumi: Th-Thanks.

While they talk Inko kept stared on Izumi and hatred on Toru for bothered Izumi she want to take her away but......

Nezu: Okay listened up we'll spinned the box and inside have name of everyone so if All Might call that name they can choose song what Izuku and his friends made it.

All: Agree.

Nezu said and look at All Might he was some kind of annoyed for ruin his plan(?) but he smirk again make Nezu shiver again while Luna show a lovely smile for Toshinori.

AM: *thought* Oh you'll more surprised Nezu.

Aizawa: *thought* I can sense 'Dadmight' mode hope he'll not planned anything.

AM spinned and took the name out of box and show the name he kinda hate it but.....

AM: Tornado wave.