The White Party

Felix's POV

Mom and I have taken care of all the final details for the party, now my parents are leaving town for a week to visit my aunt in Australia.

Just as my parents' car leaves the property, Chris arrives in the parking lot with Seungmin, Minho, Jeongin, Jisung, and Changbin.

They've come early to help set up the music installation, as Changbin and Chris have been making music together and earning some money as DJs at parties.

The only one missing is Hyunjin, I wonder if he's even coming but I'm to afraid to ask the others.

The party has everything you could ask for: a bar, a DJ, beer pong, a dance floor, hookup spots, and even a photo booth.

The guys are all impressed. I admire their stylish outfits. "You all look amazing, let's take a picture tonight," I exclaim.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" Changbin shouts. I chuckle and reply, "Haven't had a spare minute; I'll get myself ready while you guys fix the music installation."

I head upstairs to my room, where my outfit is laid out on my bed. Before getting dressed, I take some time to style my hair to perfection. After a bit of extra effort, I make it shine with some glitter.

My outfit is a Louis Vuitton ensemble: a sleeveless cropped jeans vest, left unbuttoned to reveal my abs, paired with matching loose-fitting jeans. I add a chain necklace for extra details. Satisfied with my look, I give myself one last glance in the mirror.

Suddenly, a blast of loud music erupts from downstairs, signaling that the music installation is all set up, and the party is ready to kick off.

(His outfit)

Hyunjin's POV

I'm having a mini crisis, torn between going to the party or staying in bed, feeling as depressive as I am. I finally reach for my phone and notice some stories from people who are already at the party.

I decide to click on Changbin's story, revealing a video of Felix performing some sort of karaoke, holding a mic. To my surprise, he's putting on quite the show, his vest is unbuttoned, revealing a nice set of abs. The idea that everyone at the party can see him like this sends a wave of jealousy through me.

 The idea that everyone at the party can see him like this sends a wave of jealousy through me

I quickly get up, taking the outfit that Seungmin and I bought earlier. It's a white cropped blazer over a white shirt, paired with white pants featuring an interesting detail on the left leg, showing a bit of skin.

 It's a white cropped blazer over a white shirt, paired with white pants featuring an interesting detail on the left leg, showing a bit of skin

I rush over to Felix's house, which turns out to be massive. The property is enormous, and as I approach the actual house, I see people in the pool, others dancing on the porch. I walk past them all and head to the main party area.

At the bar, I notice people placing bottles of alcohol for the host. I grab a bottle of whisky, mumbling to myself, "These kids have too much money," as I open it.

Moving to the sofas, I squeeze myself in between three couples hooking up. I glance over at the dance floor, my eyes scanning for a particular someone. 

But when I spot him, my happiness quickly fades. He's drunk, really drunk, and a guy is whispering in his ear, their bodies pressed together intimately. 

Jealousy rises within me. Why doesn't he feel the same way about me? I down half the bottle of Whisky, shivering at the burning taste.

I can't tear my eyes away from Felix. He starts dancing, his body still up against the other guy's, who firmly grips his waist, pulling him closer. 

Felix's body is pressed against the other guy's crotch, and I can't help but imagine what that sensation must be like. My lower half even reacts slightly at the thought of it.

I rise from the couch, taking the last sips from the bottle before placing it on a little table near the couch. 

With aggressive steps, I make my way to the dance floor, where I spot a girl with pink hair – just perfect. I'm ready to make Felix understand how much this hurts.

Approaching her, I compliment her on her hair just as the music changes. I tell her to dance, I pull her close to me just like the other boy did to Felix, trying to mimic their erotic dance. 

While keeping an eye on Felix, who's still grinding against the other guy's crotch, the girl turns around, swaying her hips against me, I glance at Felix, who has finally noticed my presence.

A shocked expression spreads across his face, and it only makes me smirk.

He pushes away from the guy and begins making his way towards the stairs. 

Without exchanging a word with the girl, I rudely push her off me and hasten after Felix, racing up the stairs. 

He enters a room and leaves the door half opened, as an invitation for me to follow him.