4

*Y/n pov*
I worked up to the smell of food. I sat up and saw the male gelfling that I saw yesterday cooking.

"Good morning princess (y/n). I've made breakfast but it's not much." He said looking at me with a soft smile.

"Thank you ermm…"

"I'm Rian. From stone in the wood."He introduced himself knowing that I did not know who he was. He planted the food and handed it to me. I looked at the food and started eating.

"Thank you Rian. Mmmm this is very delicious. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." he said, smiling while looking at me.

"Are you not going to eat as well?" I asked

"Oh it's alright I don't mind not eating" he said smiling.

"How can he say that…"I thought to myself. I looked at my food. Took a big scoop and held the spoon in front of him.

*Rian pov*

I looked at her and refused politely.

"If you're not gonna eat then I'm not going too." She said. I looked at her as she spoon feeded me. After a few scoops I took the spoon from her and fed her instead. She hesitated but accepted the spoon. Her face was red as a tomato so I decided to tease her a bit.

"Aww, I think it's cute that you're blushing~" I said, smirking. I saw her eyes widened and turned away. I giggled at her reaction.

"After you're done eating we'll head back." I said and she nodded.