7

(Next day)

*(Y/n) pov*

I went around greeting everyone with a big smile on my face. When I saw a familiar figure with a landstrider.

“Good morning Rian! A beautiful day isn't it. Whatcha doin?” I asked, walking next to him.

“Good morning (y/n)-”

“WOWW! What is that? It's so big and tall! Is this what a landstrider looks like?” I asked, looking at the landstrider with fascination.

“yeh? Have you ever ridden one before?” He asked, looking at me.

“Me? Oh noooo. Mother would never let me. She said I'm too young.” I said looking at the ground.

“Then… Why not I take you for a ride?” He asks as he mount the landstrider and puts his hand out. I hesitated a bit but grabbed his hand and slowly mounted the landstrider.

“Ok. Hold on tight.” He said as the landstrider started moving.

(After a few hours)

*Brea’s pov*

“Where have the both of you been?!  You're late for the clan meeting! Hurry!” I exclaimed. Both of them quickly ran in the meeting room.

“Now that everyone is here.” Seladon glared at both Rian and (y/n).

“We may begin. As we all know both my mother and maudra fara have sadly died in war. That means we now need a stonewood maudra and an All-maudra. As the first born of the All-maudra I will take on the role as All-maudra that is if you all give me a second chance. As for the stonewood maudra, we will have an election where every stonewood will get to vote. The gelfling with the highest vote will become the maudra in stonewood. That is all I have to say” Seladon said as I looked at every maudra agreeing to Seladon's suggestion.

“Very well. I see that everyone agrees. Then the voting will begin next week. That is all, thank you” Seladon said and everyone left the room.

*(Y/n) pov*

“Psst Rian.” I whispered to Rian standing beside me.

“What?”

“Why don't you be maudra?” I said and the both of us ended up laughing our butts out but stopped when we saw both Seladon and Brea crossed their arms with their mad faces.

“Uh oh” We said, looking at both of them.