8

*Rian's pov*

"Give us 2 reasons why we shouldn't punish both of you now." seladon and brea said in sync as they glared at us. I looked at (y/n) and looked back.

"It was my fault. Punish me instead. I forgot to tell her that there is an important meeting today and unsteady brought her out for a joyride." I said kneeling. I stared at the ground.

"On your feet rian. There's no need to kneel. Because the one that should be kneeling is (y/n). You know lying to me is no use but yet you lie." seladon spoke. I stood up and looked at (y/n) kneeling before her older sisters. I wanted to do something but I couldn't. If i do i will have to deal not just 1 but with 2 Royal highness. So I stayed silent while they lectured her.

(time skip)

We were now in the library. (y/n) had to write an essay on 'being punctual' as a punishment. I went around looking for books about the crystal of truth and the skeksis. It didn't take me long to find a strange looking scroll in a pile of books. I was honestly curious so I opened it and started reading. In the scroll it talked about the origin of the crystal, The arrival and stewardship of the Fallen urSkeks and The Great Division. While reading, I focused more on finding some information about the broken shard that is being guarded by the royal highnesses. I hid the scroll under my clothes and went to (y/n) who was now laying on the table asleep. I giggled a bit and carried her bridal style to her hut. When entering I was shocked to see the condition of the room. I put (y/n) on the bed and saw something glowing under her sleeves. I went to check it and saw purple like veins. I suddenly had a sudden flashback about deet. I quickly went to find brea and seladon.

"I need to talk to you both. It's (y/n). I think she is going through the same thing that deet was going through. She had purple veins just like deet." I said, looking at both of them with a worried face.

"What do you mean? When did you find out? Are you sure? Is she ok? What do we do?" Brea asked, panicking.

"Why didn't she tell us? She's hiding something and I know it. We'll continue this tomorrow. For now, get some sleep, it's midnight already." said seladon sleepily as I nodded and left. I won't let what happened to deet happen to (y/n).