5

(Time skip, at the camp)

*Rian pov*

"Hmm? Where is everyone?" I said looking around when a figure suddenly approached us. I quickly grabbed my sword and pointed to the figure.

"Hey hey it's me!" The figure said.

"Gurjin? Wait, where are the rest?" Rian asked, placing his sword back.

"They're in stone wood. They left an hour ago so they should be there by now." Gurjin said looking at Rian than me.

"Alright then. Let's go!" I said hyping up and walked past them. Both Gurjin and Rian looked at each other and nodded.

(Meanwhile in stone wood)

*seladon pov*

"Ohhh where are they?" I said, walking back and forth.

"Don't worry they'll be fine besides gujin will wait till they arrive." Brea said.

"I'm not worried about them, I'm worried about (y/n). She has always been the precious one. You should know her better than me. Not to mention she's never gone out of the palace nor interacted with anyone but us." I said worriedly facing brea.

"Don't worry sister, she'll be fine. Now come help me instead of worrying. We got a lot of cleaning if we are gonna live here" Brea said passing me the broom.

"Well...fine. C'mon" I said taking the broom and started sweeping with brea. It's been a long time since we had a normal talk.

(In the forest)

*Gurjin pov*

"Careful now princess, don't want you hurting yourself." I said keeping a close eye on (y/n).

"Oh you. Don't worry I won't get hurt, besides this is my first time being outside of the palace. And please call me (y/n). Just (y/n)."She said, jumping on a big log.

"Hey careful now." Rian said, walking towards her.

"I will I-woahhh!" She fell off the log onto the ground.

"(Y/n)!"Both me and Rian ran over.

"Are you alright? You're bleeding!"Gurjin exclaimed.

"I-I'm alright...I guess." Her voice trembled and tears formed. I helped her up and rian went to get some herbs. I settled her down and made a fire.

"I should have listened. I'm sorry." She said sobbing. I gave her a soft smile and hugged her to comfort her.

"Hey it's alright. Accidents happen all the time. Now don't cry. Here." I said, passing her a piece of cloth. She then took it to wipe her tears.

"Thank you gurjin." She said, giving me a closed eyed smile. Suddenly my cheeks became warm.

"What's this feeling? It feels strange." I thought to myself.