2

Warning: Mature content. Please read with discretion.

__________________________________________

2

2013

"Ang busy mo naman."

I ignored Zach's comment. While he was moving around the kitchen to get some snack for the both of us, I was working away, eager to finish my plates earlier than my scheduled plan.

Nagwawalwal man ako, I was disciplined enough. Despite my busy wild nights, I was dedicated and practically married to my studies.

"'Di pa naman deadline n'yan, let's watch a movie first," Zach said as he sat on the couch behind me. Nilapag niya ang sandwiches at glasses of orange juice sa low glass table kung saan ako gumagawa.

'Di ko siya nilingon.

"Ayoko. I wanna finish nang maaga so I have more time for myself this weekend."

"Ang daya din 'no. Our schedules never match. Kapag ako ang 'di busy, ikaw naman ang maraming ginagawa." I could hear the sigh in his tone.

He moved out of the couch so he was sitting on the floor beside me. Pinapanood niya ang bawat ginagawa ko.

I pressed my lips tight in annoyance. "You're distracting me. Maglaro ka na lang muna."

"Okay. I'll play."

I was startled when he reached for me and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Zach," I warned, trying to push him away, but the fucktard was unfazed. His right hand was suddenly traveling up my chest under my shirt, stopping over one of my nipples.

When he sucked the sensitive spot under my ear, I drew a sharp breath.

Fuck that. He knew that was my weakness.

Nawala na ang gana kong itulak siya. He knew me well enough to use my urges against me.

His hand went under my bra and teased my erected peak just before his mouth took over my own. I sighed against his lips.

When his fingers left my boob so he could take the pencil out of my hand, I groaned in protest, suddenly needy for more contact.

Fine, you asshole. You have my attention now.

As our lips met in a fervent kiss, I groaned and roughly pushed him against the couch, totally abandoning my plates. I shifted my body so that I was straddling him now, pulling at his hair and taking dominance of the kiss.

Then he broke contact and removed my top. His mouth trailed down my chest and took in one of my peaks, making me mewl.

He was working on removing my shorts when I stopped his hands. "Bed."

"Ayaw mo sa couch?"

"Bed."

He laughed and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we made our way to the bed, our lips melding and clashing.

Dahan-dahan niya 'kong hiniga sa kama. I was growing impatient. Hinatak ko siya palapit so I could pull his shirt off.

His full torso greeted my eyes and I stared at it appreciatively. This was what I liked about Zach the most. He was ripped. Just the sight of his body made me ache down there.

I trailed my fingers along his bare arms, loving the feel of his muscles under my fingertips. What I liked even more about him, he was starting to fill his skin with tattoos.

I kinda liked men with full sleeves. I liked knowing what the symbols meant to them as they usually engaged my mind.

He discarded the remainder of my clothes. Then he was on top of me, raining wet kisses along my neck and exposed shoulder. His right hand was trailing across my stomach, going down and down, until it reached that sweet sensitive spot.