4

4

2013

Liar.

Zach was a classic and typical example that men will eventually break their words one way or another the moment they failed to get what they wanted from you. They were just wired up for that. Born to be breakers no matter what.

After that day, after uttering that dumb promise, naging sunod-sunod ang naging babae niya. It didn't even take long.

Who did he think he was fooling?

I knew it would come to that. Sa umpisa lang naman talaga magaling ang mga lalaki. S'yempre, mga kupal through and through. Pero fuck, that knowledge didn't soften the blow when Jill sent the proof to me through iMessage.

The picture made me furrow my brows. Nawala sa klase ang atensyon ko. In front, our professor was yapping about something important, her drones carrying over in the four corners of the room, but I couldn't care less. For the first time, Zach was winning over my studies against my own will.

And for the wrong reasons too.

In this photo, there was Zach, alright. Kissing a girl at a club. And in another photo, he was caught entering a hotel with her. Who the fuck was this bitch? My babe Jill followed this ass to get evidences of his affairs but she didn't know who she was either.

Nawala ako sa mood. Anger was rising in my chest.

Tanginang gago 'to. He was the one who asked to be exclusive and he had the face to pull this stunt on me?

I was seething and simmering in fury when he went over to my house that weekend. This cheater didn't even know what he walked in to. That I was the epitome of hell itself that day.

Clueless as always, he tried to walk up to me like nothing happened. Like he didn't fuck someone else a few days ago.

I was on the sofa, my arms crossed, my leg placed over the other, frowning.

The audacity of him to try and kiss me with that foul, cheating mouth. The moment he leaned closer, I moved the fuck away and threw him a glare. Nag-iinit lalo ang dugo ko, puta.

"What's wrong, babe? No greeting for me?" he asked with a teasing grin. That innocence in his tone sent me to an even worse mood.

Now he caught on. There was a mask of realization on his face as he knelt in front of me. Mabilis siyang tumingin sa dining table bago lumingon ulit sa 'kin. Naninibago probably dahil ngayon lang siya nagpunta dito galing gym nang walang sumasalubong na cooked meal para sa kanya.

Zach pressed his palms on my knees. "Babe? Is something wrong?"

My eyes quickly flicked to the offensive skin contact.

"Stop touching me with those dirty fingers, Montano. Hands off," I said through gritted teeth, throwing his hands away like they were disgusting rubbish.

Confusion flashed across his face as he prodded my eyes for answers. Mas umiinit ang ulo ko sa gagong 'to. "What did I do?"

"Fuck you. What did you do?" I repeated, keeping my rage low in case my house keepers hear us and report back to my dad. "What did you do? If you're gonna cheat, at least have the decency to admit it to my face. Don't play innocent with me, you fucktard."

Immediately, he stiffened. Halatang natakot. "Cheat? Where did you hear that? I'm not cheating on you."

Of course. After getting confronted with their sin, what would cheaters do next? Deny the shit out of it, of course.