Pirate AU

Marlene: Don't think you're better than me. We are the same kind.

Phantom: *on land, in a human form* We may be of the same kind, but that doesn't mean we're on the same level.

Phantom: *leans down to her* I may not know you, but I do know that I am better than you, bitch.

Marlene: Excuse me?

Phantom: *turns to leave* You're excused.

*****

HS AU

Zib: *runs into Stormer after their classes* good morning Stormer. Are you alright?

Stormer: Yeah, just got an eye infection.

Zib: Not just that. Are YOU alright?

Stormer: ...

Stormer: I do not feel comfortable talking about my well-being.

*****

During a mission, Purge flew up into the sky to get a better view of the field and try and make a plan, when his wings lost mobility all of a sudden and became limb. He only noticed this when he started falling, and then screamed with panic as he couldn't even teleport anymore.
To his luck, Rotor was close by and caught him.

Rotor: Chief, are you alright?!

Purge: *takes a few breaths and calms down* I think so. Fuck, this is the second time now!

*****

Corroder: *hiding with Thunder and Meltdown* SPEEDA! Get away from it! That's a Splitter Beast!

Speeda Demon did not listen and instead, held two hands up to the beast. The two heads growled, making the other three flinch and stare with panic, but Speeda didn't budge.
Eventually, they lowered they're heads and allowed Speeda to pet their noses.

Speeda: There you go. No need to be aggressive.

Meltdown: When the fuck did he become a Disney Princess?

*****

Hero: You're not a real hero.

Tory: Yes I am.

Hero: Then show me you're Hero Core.

Tory: I don't have one.

Hero: Then you're not a real hero!

Tory: *leans down to them, lowers voice* You got quite the nerve, talking to a veteran like that. Not all heroes have a Hero Core, genius.

*****

Cat AU

Akiyama: *nudges Stormer a bit* I know you're a Mainecoon cat and take up space, but I'd like to sit down as well.

Stormer just let out a grumble, before eventually rolling of the couch to find a different spot.

*****

Undercover AU

Furno: Geez, you're a bad liar.

Zib: Heh, yeah I know.

Later

Nero: *over the phone* What's the situation?

Zib: They don't suspect a thing, Uncle.