new characters

The children Corroder took with him from the Science Facility in previous chapter, after they all left the facility

(From left to right)

Name: #555
Age: 6
Gender: Female

Name: #224
Age: 6
Gender: Male

Name: #235
Age: 6
Gender: Female

Description: All three were created in the facility with the DNA of one of the scientists (who later got killed by another experiment :D), modified to make them look different from eachother.
After each one of them reached the age of 5, the experiment begun.
#555 was an attempt to turn her into a demon. They accidentally made crystals grow on her forearms, but at least they don't bother her.
Scientists tried to turn #224 into a dragon. He went through the most transformation (and pain), growing wings, tail, horns, scales and his eye colour changed.
#235 was turned into a wolf. The growth of claws wasn't successful, so they gave her gloves with claws instead. She put up the most fights, which resulted in some scarring.

235's experimenting was finished the fastest, just growing her ears and tail, and gave her a little wild animal instincts. Not successful, because of the claws, but not a failure either.
555 was given up on after numerous fails. The scientists bit off more than they can chew and wanted to give her powers as well.
Well the "magic extract" gave her crystals instead. And they decided to scratch it and left her the way she was.
A "failure".
224's experimenting is considered an actual success, giving them the results they wanted. But his new body parts are still growing, so he's still hurting.

They're triplets and were never given real names, other than the numbers.
555 and 235 are protective over 224, due to his vulnerable state. 235 is the most protective one of the three.

 235 is the most protective one of the three

Name: Riley
Age: 26
Gender: Male

Riley used to be a small criminal, who escaped from his hometown due to it being attacked and destroyed, with no proper place to stay.
Eventually he became a villain when Boss took him in.
He kinda took the cooking job away from Nebbie though.
(Yes, I am now going to refer Nebula as Nebbie, from now on)

Name: Aatma
Age: 23
Gender: Male

Aatma is the villain son of Tory, introduced in the previous chapter. He was born into a family of villains, so his villainy career started pretty soon, at the age of 10. His parents were then captured and later on also died in captivity, so he just continued his life without them.
At some point he met Tory who also adopted him, without knowing that Aatma is a villain. Even after finding out, Tory said: "I'd rather risk my own career than send my son to jail."
And that's that.
Aatma joined a famous but nameless biker gang and commits crimes with them (usually bank heists and that type of stuff).
He's casually wearing a quaza stone as a necklace.
Yes.
QUAZA.
Tory gave it to him when their ways parted again when he reached adulthood. At least it looks convincing enough like Amber, so no one really noticed.