1

Seoul was never asleep. A flashy city bustling with huge skyscrapers. Living here for four years now, Jungkook had become accustomed to how the city was never silent.

Yet mornings like these, when even the bird would be quiet but the train never feels ashamed in blaring the loud horn as the first morning disturbance for the locals around the area, Jungkook is reminded about how he's no longer in Busan. And how Seoul was still such a foreign trouble for him.

But wait, Trains? At this hour?

He lifts his head with a rough groan which came out much lower due to his morning voice. Without opening his eyes, he lays his hand around the nightstand in search of his phone. When succeeding, he switches it on. The light irritates his unfocussed vision as he tries to read the displayed time.

"8:27 am."

But the sound of the unfamiliar voice gets Jungkook sit up quicker than lightning speed. All the leftover sleep is instantly washed away.

Suddenly feeling himself being naked on his upper form, he's then quick to hide into the comfort of the blanket. Blinking his eyes, he looks around the un-recognisable room. But what scared /astound / froze him the most was actually the sight of the man in front of him.

"Good morning." Kim Taehyung spoke, tone nonchalant. "Rise and shine." He adds, almost like a taunt.

The biggest hotshot of Jungkook's high school

"W-w-what am I doing here?"

"You don't remember?" The boy, no, the high school hotshot that stood right in front of the dressing mirror beside him, muses

"You don't remember?" The boy, no, the high school hotshot that stood right in front of the dressing mirror beside him, muses. "You're not wearing anything. And I'm wearing a bathrobe. Take a guess?"

Jungkook's mouth drops hearing that and he looks down, only to pull the covers closer to hide himself. "D-did we— no way." He whispered the last part to himself.

"What do you mean no way?" With a raised eyebrow, Taehyung turns to look at him. "Then did we have a naked sleep over or something?"

"I-I'm sorry, I just can't r-recall anything?"

"It's called the hangover effect." The guy spoke, as if it was a common topic for him. "Get a drink from the convenience store near the petrol pump and you'll be good to go for the day. But still," With a sigh, he places his hands on his hips. "Get someone to get you out whenever you go drinking."

"I, I will..." For a moment, Jungkook trailed off. A question lingered in his mind, but with his ears already red and fingers fidgeting, he debated asking it.

"Say it." Fortunately or not, Taehyung seems to take a note of that too. "We just had sex. I don't think there's anything more embarrassing left to say."

"D-did you use a c-condom?"

"Jungkook."

"I know." Jungkook looks down quick. "I-I'm sorry. It's just that, I was a virgin. T-this was my first time so I just wanted to be sure—"

"You fucked me, Jungkook."

"O-oh....OH! Makes sense."

"Wait, how so?" His satisfaction however, seems to offend Taehyung in a way. "Are you saying I look like a bottom?"

"O-ofcourse not!" As if he did a huge crime by saying something that the guy in front of him disliked, Jungkook is quick to change his words

"O-ofcourse not!" As if he did a huge crime by saying something that the guy in front of him disliked, Jungkook is quick to change his words. "I-I meant, I couldn't imagine myself being a b-bottom!"

No words are exchanged thereafter, but Jungkook wasn't thankful for it one bit. Atleast not when Taehyung stood still for a moment, before sliding his feet off his slides and kneeling on the bed Jungkook laid at.

From his knees, Jungkook's eyes involuntarily (really?) trail to his exposed thighs that peek through the bathrobe. His skin was tan, smooth and enticing. Like a literal model's.

But unlike those models', Taehyung's thighs were ones Jungkook wished to feel.

Not until Taehyung knelt on the bed, a foot away from him, Jungkook remains dazed. But when he comes back to reality, he's quick in trying to scoot back, only to be left disappointed when the bed post makes it impossible for him to do so.

Suddenly, Taehyung dives down. Flinching at that, Jungkook quickly shuts his eyes off. Something cold grazes his cheek, but not until the cold graze turns into a couple taps to get his attention does he open his eyes.

"Go take a bath and take this pill. You can get a prescription for them from the nearby chemist in case you doubt my intentions." Is all Taehyung speaks, backing off after handing him the packed pill. "I'll head out before you step out the bathroom. And dare you utter a word about this to anyone in school, Jeon. Am I clear?"

"Y-yes."

"Good boy." Taehyung nods, satisfied. "Oh and, you're right. I can't imagine you being a bottom either. You fuck better. Keep up the good work."