10

With his foot, Jungkook closed the bedroom door. It wasn't as if he had any other way of closing it, seeing from his hands were busy being wrapped around Taehyung's middle, making him walk backwards and into the bedroom of his presently empty house.

Unwillingly pulling one hand away, Jungkook uses it to pull off the graduation gown off his body. Once he pulls it down to his shoulders, Taehyung does the remaining work of getting it completely off.

"Park Iseul."

Once it was off, Taehyung looked up. Their faces were now inches apart, and with how Jungkook stares at his lips with those familiar hooded eyes, it was no wonder anyone could mistake him to be drunk.

But instead of waiting for him to do anything, Taehyung gets on his toes to connect their lips. He feels Jungkook pushing more into the kiss. And when he peeks at him through the kiss, he finds Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows and eyes shut.

Adorable.

"You-" Taehyung's words are cut short when Jungkook bends down to place his hands beneath his thighs, lifting him up with so much ease it takes away Taehyung's breath for a moment.

"Kang Jaehyun."

"Don't focus on talking." Jungkook spoke, giving another long peck on Taehyung's lips. "Focus on me."

The Apple of his cheek covers in red, and Taehyung blushes. He hears Jungkook chuckle over his reaction, and he grows small in his arms, stuffing his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck to hide away his embarrassment.

"It's okay baby." Jungkook assured him. "It's just me and you."

"Do Jaehyuk."

When Jungkook holds Taehyung's arms and bring them up, Taehyung immediately wraps them around Jungkook's neck. Walking him to the queen sized bed, Jungkook gently lays Taehyung down.

The sight of Taehyung now laying on the same bed that Jungkook has forever slept on, he couldn't help but blush himself. He could feel his ears turn red, and that achieves him a new and so far, his most favorite sound of Taehyung; his giggle.

"I thought your ears turned red because you just liked kissing me." Taehyung raises one arm, reaching it out to Jungkook's face who sat with his legs folded on either side of Taehyung's hips. "I never thought it was simply because you liked me." He speaks with another giggle, caressing jungkook's ear.

"Park JangMi."

Diving down, Jungkook latches his mouth over Taehyung's neck. He leaves butterfly kisses around. The warm breath from his nose tickles Taehyung who'd pull on his outgrown hair every time it would get a little too ticklish.

"Tae," Jungkook looked up. "Can I give you a hickey?"

"Yes."

This time, the kiss on the side of Taehyung's neck lasts longer. Softly, he starts sucking on it. And by the time he pulls away, a pretty but disfigured shape of a purple shaded circle was left behind.

"Pretty." He complimented, eyes not pulling away from his art.

"Yang Jeesung."

Tucking his fingers under Taehyung's baggy jeans, he un-buttons it. From how loose they were, it wasn't a work to get them off when they slid off his honey colored legs so smoothly.