5

"It was weird." Jin spoke through the video call, munching on some chips. "It was so unusual for Hobi to throw tantrums like that."

"I agree." Namjoon replies from the other half of the screen. "Especially when he decided he wanted us all to hangout together the same time Jungkook talked about that house party. I mean, we guys hang out everyday don't we?"

"I was so in the mood for partying." Jin sighs. "Jungkook's lucky he had said yes already and couldn't say no anymore."

"You guys speak as if I'm so happy about it." Jungkook scoffs, keeping his voice still low so he wouldn't disturb the cab driver. "I won't have anyone to tag along with."

"It's alright. Just call us if you feel left out." Jin reassures him. "It's not your first time partying. Stop Overthinking and just let loose. But no more sex, alright??"

Jungkook had a fair share of invites to such parties. Everyone in their final year did. It was his second time attending Yugyeom's party. But that didn't mean he wasn't nervous.

"I'm there guys." He announces to the two guys he was on call with as he pays the driver. "I'll see you in school on Monday. Enjoy the hangout."

"Text us when you get home."

"Jungkook-ahhh!" Yugyeom welcomes him as soon as he rings the bell. And immediately, an arm is thrown around his shoulder as Yugyeom pulls him closer. "Welcomee!" He yells, trying to be audible enough over the loud music that the DJ played.

Yup, he hired an actual DJ.

A party popper suddenly bursts beside him, and he flinches. "Don't worry, they're doing that on everyone's arrival." Yugyeom assures him, as they watch the graffiti twirl around as it falls.

Soon, the ones he knew from his own class come over to have some conversations with him

Soon, the ones he knew from his own class come over to have some conversations with him. Perhaps it was the little change in his dressing style that he isn't allowed to be alone for more than a minute, but he was thankful for it anyway.

"You look hot." He assumption is proven correct when he hears one of those hip hop girls compliment him front the other side of the kitchen counter. "You should wear that style in school too. Will get you attention in no time."

"Really?" He chuckles in embarrassment

"Really?" He chuckles in embarrassment. "Thanks Liz."

When Yugyeom calls them close to begin a game of beer pong, Jungkook's eyes finally finds the person he had been searching for the entire party, but wouldn't agree out loud.

Taehyung sat on the couch beside the starecase. He wore a white half sleeve tucked in light blue colored baggy jeans that had a slit on the knee part. That shouldn't be a problem though, that wouldn't have been, if it weren't for that foreign exchange student beside him.

Jungkook recognizes him from the business department. Mathew Lee. He was pale, natural blonde hair and tall height. The obvious dream boy.

Jungkook never had a problem against him, not until today atleast. Because the sight of his forefinger drawing circles on Taehyung's bare knee that peeked through the slit on his jeans was nothing but enraging.

He watches Mathew smile. He watches him say something, and he watches Taehyung nod with a smile. But when he watched him bend right beside Taehyung's ear, inches away from touching his face, Jungkook knew he couldn't watch it anymore.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung looks up, eyebrows raised in surprise as he eyes the male in front of him up and down. "I didn't see you come in, when did you get here?"

"They're calling everyone for a game of beer pong." Jungkook speaks, pointing his thumb towards the large crowd that surrounded the centre table in the living room. "Why don't you guys join too?"

"Hmm, Yeah let's go." Mathew stands up, smiling at Jungkook before he turns to wait for Taehyung to go along.

"I think I'll use the restroom first." Taehyung speaks as he picks his glass up, finishing the leftover drink in one gulp. "Jungkook, do you know where the washroom is?"

 "Jungkook, do you know where the washroom is?"

"O-oh, right. U-uh, it's upstairs."

"You go ahead Mathew, we'll join you all in a bit."

And with Taehyung's hand wrapped around Jungkook's wrist, the two were now gone leaving the confused Mathew behind.

Taehyung was just telling him how it's his fourth time being here? How does he still not know where the washroom is?