Full Synopsis

Married to the famous movie queen Wen Shiyi for three years Minrou woke up.

In the original plot, she was a vicious female supporting character who fell in love with Wen Shiyi. She fell in love with Wen Shiyi to the point of death, and pestered her shamelessly, but she was no match for Bai Yueguang, who had returned in her best clothes.

In order to retain Wen Shiyi, Min Rou would give up anything just to fight Bai Yueguang to win.

  After awakening, Min Rou said: "..."

  Was she sick before?

  What's going on with Wen Shiyi? !

  Wouldn't it be nice to just make small money? !

  Miss Min, who had a big family and was waiting for her to go back and inherit the family business, glanced at the person who had agreed to marry in front of her with an indifferent expression. She couldn't help but think of the difficult years when she was controlled by the plot and forced to be a dog licker in the past three years. She turned around to find the agreement and devoted herself to it. I just want a divorce.

  However, looking at the sky-high liquidated damages in the agreement, Min Rou, who still felt heartbroken even though she could inherit the property, took a deep breath and decided to endure it for another three months.

  It just so happened that a love variety show invited the two of them as guests, and Min Rou thought this was an opportunity.

  Plastic Wives, online crash!

  When the time comes, Wen Shiyi will definitely take the initiative to file for divorce.

  It's just that

  in love, Wen Shiyi, who has always been indifferent to Min Rou, doesn't know what's wrong, and always stares at her silently and affectionately.

  She would also whisper Min Rou's name.

  He even shamelessly offered to live with her.

  Everyone who saw this scene: She loves her so much, I cried to death!

  In this regard, Min Rou, who only wanted a divorce, kept smiling: The crematorium I built for Wen Shiyi is ready to open!

  ****

  Wen Shiyi has a love-minded wife who is married by agreement. She only has looks but no brains, which brings her a lot of trouble.

  When there were only three months left in their engagement, she was inexplicably bound to a mind-reading system that would lead the dog to her if she didn't look at her.

  From then on, the troubles caused by her love-minded wife increased exponentially - she

  had to pay attention to each other at all times, and she had to shamelessly propose to live together.

  Later, it got worse, to the point where she couldn't live without watching Min Rou...

  Wen Shiyi: "..."

  *

  Min Rou smiled from ear to ear while looking at the real-time hot searches discussing the divorce of the two plastic wives.

  Wen Shiyi went to get a drink of water and happened to see this scene. He took a sip of water and his eyes darkened.

  That night, Min Rou was so disturbed by Wen Shiyi that she couldn't close her legs.