61-68 END

61

The intimacy didn't last long.

And Wen Shiyi considered that the two of them had just woken up, and it was unhygienic to do anything too intimate. They just touched their lips together and grinded them back and forth, like elementary school chicks who had just fallen in love, and they didn't feel bored at all.

Min Rou, who was even more shy than she was, after Wen Shiyi took away the initiative, she lay down without saying anything about fighting back and going back further.

Bear it with confidence.

After they separated, the two looked at each other, their eyes sparkling, as if the morning dew moistened their eyes.

Min Rou's pretty face is white and rosy, and the crimson color at the end of her eyes is like the red plum petals in the snow, adding a bit of beauty to her already pretty face.

And Wen Shiyi's cold brows and eyes, because they were hiding a smile, were a little more charming.

In the eyes of outsiders, the unsmiling, indifferent and distant Queen Wen is completely different.

Min Rou subconsciously stretched out her hand to trace the other person's face, her heart filled with a sense of accomplishment and possessiveness.

Such a good-looking person is finally hers.

It makes me happy just thinking about it.

Her happiness overflowed from her eyes and gradually spread, making her whole person more beautiful.

Wen Shiyi looked at it, the smile on his lips widened, he pinched the tip of her nose, and asked in a slightly hoarse voice, "Are you fully awake?" Min Rou raised her voice, and the rising tone clearly showed her mood at the moment

.

Just feeling a little embarrassed after finding that he was still nestled in Wen Shiyi's arms? He quickly pulled out and moved away, saying, "Actually, I sleep very...honestly. It must be your fault that I'm like this this morning, yes." You, you..."

You said several times, but you couldn't find a valid reason.

She simply stopped looking for him, raised her eyebrows and glared at Wen Shiyi, indicating that she would find a reasonable reason to come out.

The sleeping appearance was a bit of a headache for her, but she couldn't resist the temptation and threw herself into her arms last night. The result this morning must be Wen Shiyi's fault.

Thinking of this, Min Rou's waist suddenly became stiff.

Wen Shiyi, who was lying on the bed, held her head with one hand and looked at her with a smile, her eyes full of tenderness. With almost no thought, she asked Min Rou to find her way down the steps: "It's me who sticks to you and won't let you leave. It's my fault. If you review this time, you'll dare to do it next time, okay?"

Wen Shiyi's voice was cold, but she was speaking softly and coaxingly, which sounded to Min Rou's ears as if she was thirsty. After drinking the mountain spring water that had been warmed by the sun, it felt like sweetness. It felt warm and comfortable, making me feel comfortable both physically and mentally.

So that she only heard the beginning and end of the sentence, ignoring the middle part, and subconsciously nodded and said, "Okay."

When she came to her senses, Wen Shiyi had already stood up and was about to change clothes.

Min Rou was angry that she had deceived him, so she threw herself on the bed and pinched her thin waist. When Wen Shiyi turned around, she left quickly and smiled at her.

The smile is full of cunning.

Wen Shiyi also smiled and did not turn around in a hurry. Instead, he kept looking at Min Rou, wanting to see what she was going to do.

Soon, she knew.

Min Rou, who turned around and kept her back, began to take off her pajamas.

She moved very slowly, as if she had some little thought on purpose. Her young and shy teasing successfully brought out a certain desire in Wen Shiyi's heart.

He knew he shouldn't continue looking...

but Wen Shiyi's eyes seemed to have lost contact with his brain and refused to obey the instructions. He did not look away on his own initiative.

The skin on Min Rou's exposed shoulders and back was whiter than snow. As she moved, a pair of butterfly bones spread like butterfly wings, ready to fly.

Looking down, there is a thin back and a slender waist.

There is also a pair of small waist pockets.

If you hug it, it must be very comfortable.

Further down, even if it is covered by pajamas, you can still see the perfect butt shape and those slender straight legs.

Min Rou is not actually short, she is just a few centimeters shorter than Wen Shiyi.

But this time, Wen Shiyi felt that Min Rou's figure was more perfect than her own.

Her mouth was a little dry, and she rolled her throat unconsciously, but it was of no use.

The dryness burned her reason, making not only her eyes disobedient, but also her hands and feet seemed to be disobedient.

On his own initiative, he wanted to lean in and hug each other.

I have to say that Min Rou's cunning little idea has really come true.

——She successfully seduced her.

Wen Shiyi raised his hands to cover his eyes, smiled and lay back on the bed.

"Arou, if you seduce me again, I will really pounce on you."

Her voice was full of helpless indulgence.

Only then did Min Rou turn around with satisfaction. She giggled and quickly took out the clothes she wanted to wear today from her suitcase and put them on. She said proudly, "You fooled me, huh!" A simple round-neck T-shirt and casual jeans

. , it took only a few minutes to replace it.

After zipping up the sun protection suit, Min Rou looked at Wen Shiyi, who was covering her eyes tightly, and said loudly, "Okay, I'll go down and wash up first and then help my aunt prepare breakfast. You should hurry up." Wen

Shiyi Yi then stood up, opened her eyes, walked to Min Rou and helped her straighten the hem of her T-shirt, and said with a smile: "Okay, I'll come back after changing my clothes." Min Rou nodded, walked to the door and left again

. return.

Just when Wen Shiyi thought she had forgotten something, Min Rou leaned over and tapped Wen Shiyi's lips again, and then jumped out of the room in a few steps.

It was so fast that Wen Shiyi didn't react at all.

After a long time, a soft laugh sounded in the room, and the sound was pleasant.

After Min Rou ran downstairs and washed herself, she went into the kitchen to help her aunt cook porridge.

When she went out with a bowl of porridge, Wen Shiyi happened to come out of the bathroom just after washing up.

Min Rou's first glance fell on Wen Shiyi's chest.

She frowned subconsciously, carried the porridge into the room in three steps and then walked out with her lips pursed.

Wen Shiyi wore a light blue V-neck T-shirt today, the same casual jeans as Min Rou, and dark sneakers that were easy for work. She was full of energy.

She was not afraid of the sun, so she did not wear a sun-protective coat like Min Rou.

What Min Rou stared at was her delicate collarbone exposed by her V-neck T-shirt, and her dazzlingly white smooth skin.

"You..." Min Rou paused and couldn't find any particularly good words.

But she just couldn't see Wen Shiyi dressed like this.

Such beautiful collarbones and such white skin should not be shown to others!

This was what she was subconsciously thinking about. She wanted to speak, but felt that she was too overbearing.

Just don't say it, the desire for exclusivity in my heart is ready to stir up.

After a few seconds of pause, Min Rou came up with an idea and said while taking off her sun protection coat: "You are too summery, come on, put on a coat to avoid getting tanned." It didn't matter whether Wen Shi agreed or not.

, quickly put the clothes on the other party.

After taking a look at it, I still feel dissatisfied.

She stepped forward and pulled the already high zipper directly to the top. Then she thought about it and moved the zipper down considering the current weather.

It fits right in where the collarbone is not exposed.

Min Rou stood and looked at it from a distance, and was satisfied: "Well, now I will almost not be exposed to the sun." Wen Shiyi

smiled the whole time and allowed Min Rou to move. It was only when Min Rou was satisfied that she confirmed: "It's really not true. Have you changed it?"

Min Rou waved her hand: "I won't change it, let's go and have dinner." The

movie queen will no longer show her collarbone, and she feels very comfortable.

Wen Shiyi laughed out loud and followed him obediently.

She smoothly pulled up the zipper of Min Rou's coat, almost covering her chin.

The program team started the live broadcast as soon as the villagers woke up.

Therefore, there were many viewers in the live broadcast room. Netizens who didn't have to get up early to go to work and go to school watched the interaction between the two people in the live broadcast room. After a few seconds of silence, all kinds of comments filled the screen.

Even Wen Shisi, who was lazily guarding the tent, felt a toothache from seeing it.

Her cousin, are you going to study for a doctorate in Zude's class?

You don't even have to think about it when you're in love?

It's a hot day. If you cover it so tightly, you won't be afraid of the heat!

Like Wen Shisi, in addition to the netizens in the live broadcast room, there were also two other groups of guests who had finished breakfast and were ready to continue working in the fields to earn money.

After the meeting, seeing Wen Shisi covering her face so tightly, Song Yuan said something more, fearing that she might get prickly heat.

Then Wen Shiyi smiled softly and said: "Arou was worried that I would be exposed, so she dressed it for me." There was

no mention of show, but every word was show.

The two groups of guests were silent for a moment, then smiled and praised them for doing the right thing.

As for Ye Wen, his little eyes stared at the sun protection coat as if staring at gold for a few seconds. After a few seconds, his white eyes drifted straight to Ling Rui's exposed arms and legs as if he didn't want money.

Look at other people and listen to your wife more.

Is that sun protection clothing?

That's Teacher Wen's love for Teacher Min!

This is the pampering I only show you!

Min Rou, who was extremely satisfied with Wen Shiyi's self-consciousness, was completely unaware that Ye Wen had transformed into a lemon essence. After greeting the guests, she happily led Wen Shiyi to continue working in the fields. .

Today's task is no longer to help my aunt's family plant peanuts, but to harvest rapeseed.

This life is no easier than yesterday's life.

Just after five o'clock, as the program team's whistle sounded, the guests who had been busy in the fields for another day returned to the threshing floor to gather.

The three groups of guests all chose to work for the fellow villagers. After returning to the threshing floor, they each counted the amount of money they earned at the request of the program team.

It's not much, it's based on the wages of small laborers who help in the countryside. After excluding the expenses of two days at a fellow villager's house, each group has a surplus of more than 300.

After discussing with the guests, the program team handed the remaining money to the village chief and asked him to transfer it to the most difficult old man in the village.

After calmly accepting the village chief's thanks, Wen Shisi and others declined the village chief's invitation to stay for dinner. While it was still dark, he greeted the guests back to the city and the filming of the program was completed.

Although the content is not as eye-catching as the previous episodes, the quiet life in the country still makes netizens squatting in the live broadcast room fascinated.

The traffic volume is not much different from previous periods.

Especially the pairing of Wen Shiyi and Min Rou, netizens are talking about the old stereotype of "plastic wives".

In addition, CP fans dedicated all kinds of sweet clips, which directly put Wen Shiyi and Min Rou, the "plastic wife", on the hot search.

When Min Rou was so tired that she fell asleep, she went home and got out of the car. After eating the big meal prepared by Aunt Yun and then lying on the sofa leisurely scrolling through her mobile phone, she saw that there was a line behind the hot search "Plastic Wife". A big word.

She suddenly became energetic and smiled from ear to ear as she watched various discussions among netizens on the topic of their plastic wives.

Especially those anti-fans who did not believe in their close relationship and insisted that they would divorce were struggling online. Min Rou seemed to see Yu Lanxin waiting for trial in the police station.

So, I smiled even more heartily.

While having fun, she used the trumpet to reply to those comments that said she was suffering.

She, Min Rou, must be the one to attack.

Peerless? Great attack!

The more Min Rou thought about it, the more beautiful she became, and she even secretly planned in her heart. When she knocked Wen Shiyi down, she would take photos and post pictures, just like her mother showed off her husband in the circle of friends, she would also show off Wen Shiyi.

By then, the Internet will definitely be more exciting.

Min Rou lowered her head and read the hot search comments with great pleasure.

Behind her, Wen Shiyi took a sip of water from his cup and glanced around. When he saw Min Rou's unparalleled and fierce comment on his trumpet, his eyes were deep and he smiled meaningfully.