41-50

41

Taking advantage of the sound of bombing, the helicopter quietly dropped ten teams to various parts of the base.

At this moment, a team was exploring the cave where Min Rou and the others were, and the mood was high.

After all, we saw during the live broadcast that actress Wen Shiyi and Min Rou, who stole the heroine, came in this direction?

Representatives of the so-called "Masters of Justice" and netizens who just wanted to eat melon geared up and made an agreement to capture the two alive.

They have weapons, but they feel that there is no honor in eliminating the guests.

Even if he was captured alive, it would be a glorious achievement when he went out to brag about it.

Moreover, the program team said that the last team left will receive a mysterious gift.

Few people can refuse such things as gathering wool.

The program team, for the sake of fairness, did not let the participating netizens get too much useful information before putting it into the team.

For example, the location of the guests who came in first was one of them.

However, netizens who watched the live broadcast did not know the specific location. They could roughly guess the range based on the live broadcast footage they had seen before.

Wen Shiyi stared intently at his movements, which were caused by netizens trying to find their idols.

Conversations and exclamations in hushed tones, as well as sneezes caused by the smell of paprika and pepper noodles lingering in the air, came from far and near.

Listening to the sound that was getting closer and closer, as if in the forest above the short cliff, Wen Shiyi tilted his head and looked at Min Rou.

Someone came here so quickly?

After receiving Wen Shiyi's look, Min Rou said silently: "How did she know?" and then took a knife to cut the vines nearby.

No matter who is coming, please stay here first.

This cave is easy to defend but difficult to attack. If it works well, it might be possible to catch someone by surprise.

Behind her, Wen Shiyi gave her a break, using his only weapon - a wooden stick to guard the surroundings with a serious look on his face.

The vertical distance of the short cliff is ten meters, and it is also covered with all kinds of vines. People on top want to get down? They have to take a detour.

This gave Min Rou enough time to hide in the cave.

It happens that the most indispensable thing near the short cliff is vines, but many of them have thorns, and if you are not careful, you will get a cut on your hand.

Wen Shiyi looked at it with heartache. He threw the stick and tried to grab the knife in Min Rou's hand, but she dodged it.

"Stand guard honestly. I know how to cut this kind of vine." Min Rou said, following the direction of the vine, she cut another large one, then pulled a few straws and tied them up.

She moves skillfully and doesn't look like she's talking big words.

Wen Shiyi was silent, holding the stick tightly to hide his figure, and continued to stare at the movement above.

Not long after, Min Rou, who had finished cutting the vines, shouted in a low voice: "It's done, retreat." At

this time, the group of people above had not reached the cliff yet, so the two quickly retreated, using wild grass and wooden sticks to carefully guard the entrance of the cave. It was decorated.

There are overgrown weeds here, and the cave is covered with vines, which greatly improves its concealment.

Even better, getting out of the cave doesn't take much effort, but getting in from the outside requires breaking through thorny thorns and vines.

Min Rou covered the entrance of the cave according to the experience she learned from the aunts in her previous life, and then patiently waited for the group of people to come over.

This wait is half an hour.

Probably because the disguise was too good, the people outside the cave didn't come close to him, they only glanced at him from a distance and then complained and left.

Wen Shiyi, who was guarding the entrance of the cave, turned around and whispered: "The person who came seems not to be other guests."

Min Rou, who was forced to hide behind Wen Shiyi because she cut the vines, had two holes on her hands and wanted to see. Looking at the situation outside, she was rudely pushed back by the guy in front: "You have a good rest?!"

Min Rou curled her lips, squatted down a little further in, frowned and said: "Listen? It seems like their complaints are coming to us?"

Somehow, she suddenly thought of the two dumped girls.

Could it be that they teamed up with others to come here?

Wen Shiyi was not sure either.

The noise outside gradually faded away, and after some discussion, the two decided to go out and take a look.

Some supplies were naturally hidden in the cave. Traveling lightly, they quickly reached behind the group of people.

Hey, everyone has a weapon.

Wen Shiyi crouched and stared at the person at the end with burning eyes.

They were a group of strange girls. The two of them, who were carefully listening behind them, quickly figured out the situation.

It turned out that Wen Shisi was sent here to make it more difficult for them.

Min Rou let out a slow breath.

Very good, now we know what medicine Wen Shisi sells in the gourd.

They followed quietly for a while because they got lost here when they came here in the morning. The two of them knew the surrounding terrain better than the group in front.

While the first few people were turning the corner, Wen Shiyi snatched the knife from Min Rou's hand and quickly pounced on the last person.

The tip of the knife was pressed against his neck, and the cold touch made the captured netizen cry and hand over the gun and bullets in his hand, sitting there with his hands in his hand, as if he was possessed by a drama queen.

Unexpectedly, Wen Shiyi was so bold. Min Rou smiled, patted the 'killed' netizen, and followed him.

After getting the weapon, Wen Shiyi was possessed by the gun god. After a few minutes, the number of people 'killed' surged to five.

Min Rou was carrying the surrendered weapons and was so happy that she couldn't see her teeth. She poked Wen Shiyi and said, "Can't you tell? You are quite powerful." Wen Shiyi held his head high and smiled faintly

. , modestly said: "I joined the shooting club in college and won an award."

Not only playing with guns, she is also good at bows and arrows.

Min Rou rolled her eyes and said eagerly: "How about we go do it again."

This feeling of getting something for nothing is so satisfying.

Wen Shiyi smiled and pointed at the sun: "If you want to sleep in the wild, that's not impossible."

Min Rou lowered her head and glanced at her bracelet. It was almost five o'clock in the afternoon.

She gave up the idea with a look of regret, turned to look at the group of opponents who had been eliminated, touched her chin and said, "What should they do?" Wen Shiyi looked at the drones hovering in the sky and said with a smile

: "The program team will come to pick you up."

After saying that, he walked up to a few people with an apologetic look on his face and said, "Do you have anything to say?"

The person who couldn't stand Min Rou was about to speak, but his teammates with quick eyes and quick hands were stopped. Covering his mouth, the man smiled and said, "Teacher Wen, I have a pen in my pocket. Can you sign it for me?

"

The remaining three immediately agreed and asked for their signatures.

Wen Shiyi nodded, and after writing his signature, he looked at the girl whose mouth was covered, "What about you?"

Min Rou squatted beside Wen Shiyi with a half-smile, and looked at her.

The girl whined twice. After her companion took back her hand, she quickly glanced at Min Rou, whose smile was not reaching her eyes. She lowered her head and said, "I also want Teacher Wen's signature." Wen Shiyi signed it for her

. .

After a pause, he said with a serious face: "My wife is great. I love her very much, just like Bai Yuan loves Sheng Shu. I hope you can also like the role she plays." She said these words very well

. ?Very slow, coupled with her serious expression, it seems a little more serious and solemn for no reason.

It's like a promise made in front of a live broadcast.

Hearing this, before anyone else could speak, the girl who was the first to die in battle raised her hand and said, "Teacher Wen, I also like Teacher Min very much, whether she is herself or the character in the play!"

Min Rou looked over with a smile. Just as she was about to say thank you, she heard Wen Shiyi's cold voice.

"I'm sorry, it's better for my wife or me to like her. Just like Sheng Shu."

With one sentence, the originally slightly depressing atmosphere disappeared.

Several girls covered their mouths and snickered. Even the girl who originally had a problem with Min Rou felt relieved after a few seconds and had a smile on her face.

Min Rou rolled her eyes at Wen Shiyi, but did not refute that statement.

Little did he know that her connivance made this picture go directly to the hot search.

For a time, topics such as #我的wife我来了like# remained high.

In the woods.

After Min Rou confirmed that the program team would send someone to pick them up, and told them not to run around, she and Wen Shiyi returned to the cave with the loot.

The team that came here came here and also collected some supplies, which gave them an advantage.

After the two carefully removed the vines covering the cave, they finished their dinner while it was still dark, then went to find a water source nearby and lit a fire to boil some hot water, and briefly scrubbed the tent they had set up.

After checking that the cave entrance was well covered and that the fire would not cause other safety hazards, Min Rou planned to sleep.

At this time, she discovered a problem.

The two of them had been running around for a day. They had enough to eat and drink and could easily clean up, but there was no extra tent for them to sleep!

There is only one tent, and it is for one person only.

Although there is no problem if two people squeeze together, but!

How to squeeze? Should it be crowded? It became a very thorny issue.

And it's almost summer now, and the clothes they wear are all light and thin, so they can stick to each other even if they move a little bit in a tent.

I really let one of them keep watch outside, and the other one was out in the wild at night, fearing that he would be carried away by mosquitoes.

Discussing the idea of ​​keeping vigil with Wen Shiyi? Min Rou pushed her back as soon as she appeared.

She is not so stupid that she feels guilty for not sleeping well at night.

Min Rou looked at the tent set up in front of her, and looked at each other with Wen Shiyi.

The two of them looked at me and I looked at you. In the end, Wen Shiyi spoke first: "How about I stay at night..."

Before the word "Ye" was finished, Min Rou made a decisive decision: "No, we will face more problems tomorrow. It's a serious challenge, so take a good rest."

Wen Shiyi wanted to insist on talking, but Min Rou glared at her.

After a moment of silence, she obediently agreed to her wife's arrangement.

However, after sleeping in the tent, Min Rou, who had made a straightforward decision, couldn't let go. She lay down on her side and tried to keep a distance from the people behind her.

Wen Shiyi was also lying quietly on his side?

There was an arm's width distance between them.

Not long after falling asleep, the two people sleeping together in clothes clearly felt that the temperature was slowly dropping.

Min Rou, who shrank from the cold without a quilt, turned over, stared at Wen Shiyi's back, and kicked her gently.

"Hey, are you cold?"

Wen Shiyue seemed to be asleep and remained silent.

Min Rou waited for a few seconds, and finally made up her mind to ask. When she didn't get a reply, she turned around angrily and made up for herself: "Actually, I'm not that cold, I'm just afraid that you will be cold. ."

She swore that even if she was frozen into a stupid roe deer tonight, she would not take the initiative to express her wishes to Wen Shi!

Min Rou, who had just finished complaining in her heart, heard a noise from behind.

Then Wen Shiyi's cold and smiling voice approached and said,

"That's just right. I'm really cold. Do you want me to sleep with you?"

Min Rou turned around.

I happened to see a woman with a slight smile on her face in the faint light, and she came closer little by little, until the two were so close that their breaths were intertwined.

It was already dark at this time, and the light and shadow fell on the tent as the campfire swayed, illuminating Wen Shiyi's face and her smiling black eyes, as if they were filled with starlight.

Min Rou: "..."

She couldn't help but swallow.

Wen Shiyi's face looks like a banished immortal from a distance, but from a close look it looks like the work of Nuwa.

Just as confusing.

Min Rou covered her heart. Under the close-range beauty attack of Wen Shiyi's immortal face, her mind was filled with images of classical beauties such as Chang'e, Little Dragon Girl, and Lin Daiyu.

Thousands of poses and graceful shapes, it can be said to be beauty in different forms.

Even though her mind was full of beauty, she still wanted to struggle.

If you refuse, because your mind is filled with classical beauties, you blurt out in an old-fashioned tune: "Can An be like this?" After thinking about it, I

felt that something was wrong, and I planned to reiterate it.

Wen Shiyi didn't give her a chance to speak again.

When the woman heard this, she just raised her eyebrows, her long eyelashes slightly drooped, trembling gently like butterfly wings, falling into Min Rou's eyes as if an invisible wind was blowing, making her heart itch.

The light in those black eyes swayed slightly as the long eyelashes trembled slightly. The eyes were gleaming, and they looked over with a seductive beauty. There was a soft smile at the corner of the mouth and a soft voice. He asked slowly:

"Are you sure?"

Plop! Plop, plop!

Min Rou held her hand, and her heartbeat was like a deer eager to get out of her chest, jumping very happily.

Help!

In this scene, her face is so beautiful and her voice sounds so nice?!

The face-control attribute that had been buried since his rebirth instantly defeated his reason and occupied the high ground.

In the end, Min Rou persisted for less than five seconds before lying flat on her back.

Under Wen Shiyi's beauty craze, he shouted out in resignation: "I can do this! Sleep, sleep together!"