Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I Have Too Much Information I Have Missed

Bloom

{Words: 3096}

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole room was still silent even though my friend Stella (aka Princess Stella of Solaria) interrupted it. Everyone has formed many theories of what has just happened to us and I honestly can't blame them.

I began to fandom what the possibilities that may happen. Somehow I knew when the line 'to storm or fire' in the so-called 'prophesy' was pinpointed at me. I don't have time for this though, I have my brother's birthday in the next 5 days and I will not miss it even in this dire situation.

[Call me selfish all you want, but my brother has done everything for my sake. He even reconsiders going to college because of ME! I can't miss his arrival and act like nothing happened.]

"What are we going to do? What was that all about?" Aisha stepped forward which shocked everyone else.

"Was that a holograph? What was that all about?' Techna puzzled herself as she snapped her finger and summoned many panels that were filled with information I didn't understand. We all looked at each other about the situation and waited for Techana's answer. Not even a minute later Techana shouted,

"According to my data, This is a recording of an ancient prophet who is one of-" Techna stopped suddenly which made all of us uneasy. She then continued, "O-one of the five ancient fairies of Alfea who is responsible for making music and is also a well-known prophet at her time." We all looked at Techna with astonishment as the information started to sneak in. Except for me, that is.

"One of the five ancient fairies are you sure?" Miss Farogronda asked.

"Positive" Techna replied with absolute certainty.

"Umm, sorry to ruin the mood but, what is the big deal with the five ancient fairies?" I asked as I don't know or understand almost anything about them. "Aren't they the ones you guys meet in Crystal Labyrinth?"

"No, that's the first fairy that exists in the universe. The five ancient fairies are also known as the top five most powerful fairies in the whole Magic Universe!" Stella informed me, which was highly unusual as usually, she was the one who was confused.

"They are also known as the ones that made the main concepts of the Magic Universe. The main concept is also known as space, art, ocean, nature, technology, and that's it." Flora answers.

"Wait a minute isn't most of it the main power you guys have?" I asked very much oblivious of the situation in the room.

"It's because they are also one of the most powerful types. Most of us are just lucky we are talented in that stuff." Musa answers while sitting on a beanbag.

"How come I never heard of this? It seems very important." I asked everyone in the room as they looked at each other until Miss Faragronda replied.

"Because your parents usually tell you this when you are a child, then you shall never speak it again as it is forbidden."

Forbidden because of what exactly I told myself becoming more serious. I can tell when Stella isn't goofing around anymore, it's very VERY serious.

"But since you are a bit of a special case we can tell you." Aisha continued.

"The five ancient fairies are the most powerful among all the fairies in the Magic Universe, they have created concepts that have never been understood before, but rumor has been going around claiming that they are just mere copycats from a more divine race. Others suggest that the ancient five fairies or the ancient Five, are fairies who are responsible for helping the dragon maintain order and peace. Some say they have died, some say they still live waiting for a successor to take their place. That is why many fary have tried to be the fairy of nature, music, space, and, the ocean, and all the others in between hoping to find the five ancient fairies. "