Chapter 3

Bloom {Word count: 1401}

The Illuminated Beasts and The Prophesy? Nah Let's Focus On My Brother's Birthday

After leaving through the portal, I then found myself back on Earth, right in front of my house. The same house where I spent most of her life. But something doesn't feel right. I then came into my house to see all the furniture in the same place I had seen a few months ago during my visit but I couldn't spot a single soul in the house. Not even the cat was there.

"Mom, Dad?"

But no one responds

[A/N: Idk the name of the cat, Google don't want to give me the answer ;) ]

The scene changes into life as I stumble on Alfea's ground. As I go through the other side of the portal, wondering what has just happened.

"What was that." I couldn't help but speak out, I then heard my friends's voices behind her calling her name.

I then looked behind her to find her friends, Stella and Techa running toward her.

"Bloom!" Stella then proceeded to hug me from behind.

"Bloom! Where have you been? You took longer to go through than you should have." Techna says worriedly.

Before I can say anything to Techna, she is dragged away by none other than Stella.

"We can talk about that later. We need to go Miss Faragronda's office right now!" Stella then dragged me and Techna to the building.

When we went to the office Miss Fargronda was already waiting along with the others. Miss Faragronda was wearing her usual attire as she looked into the pickles of paper and scrolls on her desk and noticed that the others had arrived. She then stood up and spoke.

"It looks like everyone's here. I will get straight to the point. I've managed to figure out some part of the prophecy."

Everyone was tensed up at the mention of the so-called prophecy. Honestly, I don't like that prophecy at all.

Miss Faragronda then continued, "The illuminated beast that is mentioned in the prophecy is probably the Adepti."

"The Adepti?" Flora asked surprised by the mention of the group.

"Excuse me who are they?"

Honestly, I have missed so much information in the past week that I don't know which one is classified or common knowledge.

"They are a powerful group who is quite mysterious. Not much is known about them." Aisha said bluntly, she then continued,

"Not a lot of people know about their existence. How did you know about them Miss Faragronda?"

"I've done my research." Miss Faragronda then continued, "The Adepti once went to Earth to reside there. Their Intention and motives, nobody knows. That is the last whereabouts of the Adepti."

"And why is this linked to the prophecy?" Stella asked looking confused.

"The Adepti are also known as The Illuminated beasts. They are also known as the immortals in Chinese mythology by the Taoists." Miss Faragronda Explained

"The problem is that most of the Adepti that still exist today are extremely hard to find. We don't even know if they are supposed to be our allies or our ..." Techna said

By now everyone knows that unspoken word. Enemy. Honestly, I do not need any more problems to deal with right now.

" You girls all should rest now. You've done enough. On another note, you all should go to your home planet to make sure that the abyss monster doesn't attack." Miss Faragronda said. Probably to lighten up the mood.