❤️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 envelope that was carefully written and sealed with a bright red heart, the [h/c] haired girl (who was in middle school at the time) waited for the perfect moment to turn the corner and give the note to her crush

𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 envelope that was carefully written and sealed with a bright red heart, the [h/c] haired girl (who was in middle school at the time) waited for the perfect moment to turn the corner and give the note to her crush. Peeking behind the corner, she observed the boy. His kelp-like hair swayed in the cool breeze and his mint-blue hues blinked. He then tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear gracefully, for he grew annoyed of it bugging him. He was the prince of the school. Straight A's, athletic, talented, and he has good looking demeanor. Every girl in the middle school building admired him, and some even made a fangirl club of him.

The girl blushed, admiring the features of the perfect boy. Taking a deep breath, she leaped out from the corner, startling the boy a bit. After the boy calmed down, his mint-blue eyes grew in disgust as he looked at the girl who was giving him a confession note.

"Please read it!" the girl pleaded, blushing madly. She didn't dare to look at the boy, but yet still hoped for him to accept her feelings.

The boy gagged, feeling a gross feeling tingle throughout his body. He looked at the girl once more, before walking past her, not giving her an answer that she wanted. The girl turned around, dumbfounded by his response. A shocked expression plastered upon her face as she watched him walk away from her view.

Her [e/c] eyes looked down at the envelope in her hand, her pink-tinted lips tugging into a smile. She pumped up her fist with a determined expression grow on her face.

I won't give up on pursuing you! she thought.

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄.