💔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒  filled the sky

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊, 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐒  filled the sky. It was dark, quiet, and gloomy. Quiet taps hit the window, grabbing your attention. You faced the window, looking outside into the campus. You watched as the dry ground slowly turned wet as small tiny droplets soon fell from those thick, grey clouds. 

Like the clouds, dark and thick eye bags fell under your eyes, which concerned your whole friend group. A small and tired sigh escaped your pink tinted lips as you closed your (e/c) eyes, turning towards the teacher again to try and pay attention to what boring lesson they were babbling on and on about. 

It was about the time where your sanity was reaching to its ends before the school bell finally rang. You waited as students fled out of the classrooms, as you wanted to walk comfortable out of school without being pushed or shoved rudely. 

Finally, after each and every puny child you call a classmate left, it was now your turn to do so. Standing up, you slipped your book bag strap over your shoulder and waved to your teacher while walking out of the door.

Today was tiring. It consisted of your social anxiety on people whispering about you because you haven't been to school the whole week, and since you looked pretty shit. Additionally, you had to ignore Muichiro.

Though, you have noticed that he was acting somewhat, different today. You would always catch him looking at you in the corner of his eye, and no matter how many times you didn't want to talk to him, he would always question if you were okay and even offered to take you to the nurses office, but to which you politely declined and walked away.

Finally reaching the outside, your foot stopped under the awning as your [e/c] eyes very closely watched the crystal raindrops that fell onto the ground, creating puddles and making the dirt into mud. Sighing, you stepped out into the rain, not caring that it was going to rain on you. Only, it didn't

You looked up to see why you weren't getting wet, only to be met by a black umbrella. You turned around, surprised that this person put you under their umbrella. 

Your face fell into a frown as you looked at who the person was.

Tokito Muichiro

"Can we talk?" he asked ever so politely.

"In this weather?" you chuckled sarcastically, "Hell no. I'm going home."

Before you can turn away, Muichiro gripped your wrist roughly.

"Please, it won't take that long."

Your eyes widened. He never seemed to genuine before. "Fine, make it quick." Muichiro smiled sweetly, holding your hand and dragging you towards a nearby park. Even though you thought you shook off the feeling, you couldn't help but think how warm Muichiro's hand was and how you couldn't stop blushing at his beautiful smile. 

"[y/n]..." Muichiro started, looking at you.

You raised an eyebrow, "What? Go on, spit it out. I wanna go home."

Muichiro sighed, clasping your hands into his, taking you off guard. "Please forgive me! I didn't mean to make you cry. And you're right, I am bad at showing my emotions. I'll treat you better this time! I'll reconsider all of your confessions."

Your lips tugged into sly smirk as you looked at him with death-killing glare. "You think your begging would get me to forgive you?" Muichiro flinched at your tone. You chuckled, "Oh no, Tokito Muichiro. By all the pain you caused me, you're going to have to earn me back."

Muichiro's eyes widened. 'So that's how it's gonna be, huh?' he thought with a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Alright then," Muichiro responded "If that's what you want, I'll do it." Muichiro let go of your hands, giving you a warm smile, which made you blush. 

Taking his book bag from his shoulder, Muichiro swung it over his head, running out into the rain, waving back at you. "Don't you worry, Y/n! I'll earn your love back, just you wait!"

You watched as his figure disappeared into the misty abyss. A smile smile appeared on your face as you to walked into the rain to get home.

I'll be waiting for you, Muichiro.. 

━━━━━━

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, I've had a huge lost of motivation and I've been getting lazy, not blessing you lovely readers with Muichiro. I apologize dearly!

Love u guys <3

-ely