𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

❤️‍🩹

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Like an angel, white pearls of snow as white as paper fluttered down with grace and elegance as it softly lands in scattered parts of the city

Like an angel, white pearls of snow as white as paper fluttered down with grace and elegance as it softly lands in scattered parts of the city. Naked trees dressed in the same light snow swayed in the breeze that was not heavy, but yet still made you shiver under its wing.

Colorful and festive decor dressed the city while a tall and bright tree stood tall and proud in the center of it all. Christmas lights hung from pole to pole, wreaths hung on shop doors, and the chatter of the city folks filled the air with laughter and merriness. People walked through the streets with family or friends, shopping for the Christmas day that was yet to come.

Our nostalgic night takes place at a karaoke spot that was quite popular at the time. Students from Kimetsu Academy chattered as they entered the establishment, cheeks dusted with a rose tinted blush from the cold air. Bundled up in thick hats, coats, and scarves, they would look like mammoths from afar, but they were just young, childlike teens who were looking for something fun to do. 

"Alright gang!" a girl with black hair and orange tips shouted at the rather lively friend group, holding up her hand to grab their attention. "Today marks the first day of our winter break, and for today we're going to do some karaoke! Who's with me?!"

An awkward silence filled the air as nobody responded to Nezuko's little speech. Nezuko deadpanned, turning around in embarrassment. "I-I'll go get us a room..." she mumbled and trudged towards the counter. 

The now quiet friend group shrugged, then laughing at Nezuko's reaction. Going back to their normal conversations, a boy watched as his brother interacted with their friends, seeming so cheerful, but also playfully angry at the same time. His monotone expression scanned the place and his mint-blue eyes landed on a girl with [h/c] locks, who he actually took a liking to.

Seeing that she wasn't talking to anyone, but was on her phone, he walked up to her and took her phone away from her face. "Hi, Y/n," he greeted, his lips curving into a small smile.

Y/n smiled back at him, "Hi Muichiro!"

A silence filled the gap between you two, creating an uncomfortable space. You shifted your gaze away from Muichiro, afraid of his dull gaze. How can he be so calm in a situation like this? Calming your senses, you fixed your gaze to look outside of the clear window, watching at the snow fell on the city. Muichiro followed your actions, the two of you watching as city folks walked the streets. Children stuck their tongues out in the air to catch snowflakes, teens laughed at the stupidity of their friends, and lovers warmly held hands as they browsed stores.

You sighed in a dreamy way, fantasizing a scenario between you and Muichiro. Picture this: a cold, snowy winter day just like this one as you browsed stores, looking for the perfect gift for Muichiro. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the two of you coincidentally cross paths in a store while trying to buy each other gifts. And yadda yadda, the two of you hang out and kiss, happily ever after and merry Christmas or some shit.