💔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 was all your heart endured

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 was all your heart endured. You could feel as small cracks outlined your delicate core, making you feel even worse. A gloomy expression plastered upon your face as you walked the rowdy halls, earning concerned looks from other students to which you ignored. Although Muichiro yelled at you like that before, you have never took is personally. 

"So, are you feeling mad at Muichiro? Like, to the point where you don't want to talk to him anymore?" Nezuko asked, sticking a pink lollipop in her mouth that Tanjiro gifted to her. 

"No! I-I mean, yes! W-Wait, no-" you trailed off, feeling uncertain what you were feeling about Muichiro right now. Sure, he broke your heart a bit, and you can take on every sarcastic and mean remark that he makes towards you, but this time it's different.

After school, you went to go see Nezuko to get some advice from her. You slumped you head on her desk, making a big 'clunk!' as your forehead roughly hit the hard top of the wooden desk. You seemed to be overwhelmed by mixed feelings, genuinely worrying Nezuko.

"I think you should take a break from him." Nezuko suggested. You lifted up your head from the desk, a slight red mark on your forehead. 

"What do you mean?" you asked her. Nezuko took the lollipop out of her mouth.

"I mean, he's been treating you pretty shitty ever since you started to like him. And from what I observed when other girls confess for him, he's bad at showing his feelings. He always walks away from them, not giving them an answer and they always turn out looking depressed." Nezuko explained. You nodded your head in response, cupping your cheeks with your hands. 

Suddenly, your face lit up at a thought. Nezuko noticed your change of expression, and looked at you with a questionable look on her face.

"What?" she questioned, curious on what you were thinking at the moment.

"Maybe he does really like me!" You beamed, "And that's why he sucks at expressing it! I just need to try harder to confess to him so that way I could finally get him to say that he likes me!"

Nezuko deadpanned. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead.

"Uh, that could be the case, but I don't think it is." she said, dropping the lollipop back into her mouth.

You shook your head, not wanting to listen to her words. "No! I think he really does like me. I'll make him a love letter right now!" 

And with that, you took out a mechanical pencil and line paper from your book bag. You hovered the pencil over the paper, deciding on what the write.

Maybe I should write about how I forgive him on what he said to me, because he surely has to feel bad on how he rudely spoken to me. you thought. You smiled, starting to write down your note.

Nezuko looked at the paper, watching you write down what you were saying. Her lips tugged into a frown as she watched you mindlessly write down the love message, completely blocked by the reality of Muichiro's real feelings.

She doesn't even notice that Muichiro actually hates her. Nezuko thought.

"And done!~" you sang, holding up the paper. "It's perfect! I'm sure Muichiro will love it!" you cheered, grabbing another paper to make an envelope. Carefully, you folded the paper, making perfect creases. After making the envelope, you nicely slid the note into it, sealing the envelope with a red heart sticker. And to put the cherry on top, you kissed it.

You then stood up from your seat, startling Nezuko a bit. "You're actually gonna give him the note?" Nezuko asked, unsure if you should still go. You nodded in response, walking towards the classroom door and opening it. 

"Wait!" Nezuko yelled out, standing up from her seat. You looked back at her, staring in her pretty sakura-pink eyes.

"Yeah? Make it snappy too! I have a prince to achieve!" you dreamily stated, holding the love letter towards your heart. 

"Just know," Nezuko started, then smiling painfully, not wanting to see you in your sad state after possibly getting your heart broken by Muichiro. "That I'll be by your side in any situation, alright? You can always talk to me, Y/n." 

You smiled at Nezuko, feeling your heart being healed by her kind words. "Of course, Nezuko. I'll see you tomorrow!~" And with that, you were on your way to go get a new boyfriend.

I wish you the best, Y/n. Nezuko thought, sitting back down in her chair.