💔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 of adrenaline raced through your body as you ran through the empty, quiet halls of Kimetsu Academy

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 of adrenaline raced through your body as you ran through the empty, quiet halls of Kimetsu Academy. You were currently running a marathon to catch up with your longterm crush, Muichiro Tokito, to give him a love letter that you meaningfully wrote just for him. Your book bag whooshed behind you as you ran rapidly towards the gate of the Academy.

Finally, after reaching the front of the gate, you caught Muichiro about to walk home. 

"Muichiro!" you called out, running towards him. Muichiro turned around, scrunching up his nose at the sight of you. "Where's Yuichiro?" you asked him, finally standing right in front of him.

"He went home earlier. I just had some extra homework to get done." Muichiro casually said, shrugging his shoulders. You nodded in response, holding the love note behind your back.

"I-I've been meaning to give you something..." you said, fiddling with the strap of your book bag with your right hand. You took out the envelope, holding it up to his hands, bowing. "I-I hope you'll read it and except my feelings!" you stuttered, hoping that Muichiro will start dating you.

Muichiro's lips tugged into a smirk as he took the letter from your hands. Your eyes widened as you looked at his action, since he has never taken a love letter that you've made for him before. 

You finally felt happy, as you thought Muichiro would finally learn to love you.

Keyword: thought.

You felt your heart shatter into millions of shards as you watched Muichiro rip your envelope, dropping it onto the floor.

"Oops," he teased, putting a hand on his hip. "You really thought I'd love you? Please, I'd rather kiss a frog than date you." 

You felt yourself sweating

You felt yourself sweating. But it wasn't just any sweat, it was sweat drops of anger and sadness. You clenched your fists, looking at the floor. "Sorry that you're not my type." Muichiro finally said. 

Before Muichiro could turn away, he felt a hard mass of energy spread across his cheek. He then looked at you, looking at him with rage in your eyes. 

Did she just slap me? Muichiro thought and held his cheek.

"You really do hate me, do you?" you started.

"Yes, but-"

"Or do you just hate whoever wants to love you?" you interrupted him, glaring at him. Muichiro felt a shiver go down his spine. You have never looked at him like that, neither acted or said something like that to him. This caught Muichiro in surprise.

"I can't believe I wasted all these years on trying to get you to love me." you hissed at him. "I hate you, Tokito Muichiro. No, I don't hate you..."

"I envy you."

Muichiro as well felt his heart shatter into millions of pieces. Why did he feel this way? He shouldn't even be caring you gave up on pursuing him! But it was just that sensation that made him feel mad at himself for rejecting you. 

"Why did I actually think you were a decent guy?" you said, clutching your hair, tears brimming your eyes. "You're brother actually cares! Why won't you? Why can't you ever notice that someone is hurting?"

I do!  was what he wanted to say, but didn't. Muichiro was so speechless by how you acted that he couldn't even say anything. 

You huffed, grabbing both the strap of your book bag. Tears rolled down your delicate face as you pushed pass Muichiro. Muichiro turned around to stop you, reaching out his hand to grab your wrist. 

"Don't touch me!" you yelled, snatching your arm away from him.

You turned back towards the gate walking out.

"Don't ever talk to me again, Tokito Muichiro."