Chapter 2

Carlos/Dad

I'm sitting in my office thinking about how are lives have changed so much since my bambina was taken by my fucking wife that bitch had the audacity to kidnap my child and leave us with just a note. (Baby)

These boys are not the same anymore we all have anger issues and we all do different things to distract are selves so we don't think about it to much.

Lorenzo has taken over as leader of are mafia which he barriers him self in work so does Elijah because he is Lorenzo's second in command.

Leonardo is the hacker in are mafia and so he also just works with the other two all the time.

Mattheo has tried to take the motherly role for everyone he makes sure we eat atleast 3 meals a day even when we're not home he will send someone to give us food unless we are out dealing with mafia stuff.

Xavier and Xander just drink figth or whatever they can do to get them selves into trouble they always go down to the underground races or fights.

Ares lost his twin so he is very sad without her but he will always try to make us laugh so we feel a little better.

I am interrupted from my thoughts when the phone rings I pick it up

"What" I say in a cold voice.

"U-m-m y-es is this Mr Russo".

"Yes".

"We-l-l I a-m the soc-ial worker for Astrid Parks and we did a DNA test and you match as her father a you willing to take her in".

I was to stunned to speak they found her they found my daughter "u-m sir did you hear me".

"Yes I will take her I need a picture of her and we will be flying to get her we should be there in the morning".

"Ok thank you and I will email you a photo".

I get two photo and I know that she is my daughter

"EVERYONE LIVING ROOM NOW" I yell has I walk into the living room everyone comes piling in.

"Ok guys I have some very good news" I say.

"Is dad smiling" Ares ask.

"I think he is" Theo says.

"Ok shut the fuck up and listen so I got a call just a couple minutes ago from a social worker and I'm going to fly down there with Lorenzo to go pick her up".

Everyone is quiet some have tears in there eyes and some looked confused Xavier and Xander stand up and storm to there room.

They took it very hard when Selena Astrid left so I understand.

"Come on Lorenzo grab whatever you need and meet me in the car its very late so we will get her in the morning " I say.

Time Skip on the plane to get her