Chapter 4

Carlos/Dad

I sent Lorenzo to go find Ares because I really need to talk about a fight that happened with Xander and Ares saw so we are all waiting in my office for Lorenzo to get him.

Lorenzo barges through the door "I couldn't find him he should still be asleep because he never wakes up early but he is not in his room" we all get up because when one of us are missing it brings back memories about Astrid so we all go look for him.

I go look in astrids room because I wouldn't be surprised if he is in there I walk in and see them snuggling up together so I go on are family group chat and tell them to come in Astrids room while I wait for them I go ahead and take a picture of my babies.

They look so cute and I am so glad that they all ready have a great relationship.

"What this is no fair why does he get to cuddle with my little angel" Leo said glaring at a sleeping Ares annoyed that Ares got to cuddle with her first.

"Yeah dad tell him to go away its not fair that she likes him better" mattheo complained.

"Guys that's his twin leave them alone before you wake them up" I say in a warning tone.

Astrids pov

I hear voices talking.

"What this is no fair why does he get to cuddle with my little angel" a voice said sounding alot like Leonardo.

"Yeah dad tell him to go away its not fair that she likes him better" another voices which is definitely mattheo.

"Guys that's his twin leave them alone before you wake them up" a voice which sounds like papa.

Wait did I just say papa I've been here for one full day and I'm already calling him papa I need to stop.

Then I feel that there is a weight on my stomach were my bruises are so I push the person off very fast so mt ribs will stop hurting "Bitch get off me" I say to Ares who is now on the floor groaning "that was not very nice twinny".

"Ok mattheo, Xavier, Xander, and Ares go get ready your taking Astrid to the mall for school supplies and some clothes" Sperm donor says.

"Uggggg why do me and Xavier have to go" Xander says I have notice that Xavier doesn't talk much which I don't mind the only time he did talk he was complaining about me.

"Because I said so now go get ready or I'm taking your car" sperm donor says in a warning voice daring him to disagree with what he said.

They all leave and I go in the bathroom and look at my ribs they look like they are getting alot worse which is not good so I shower brush my teeth and put some cream on my stomach then I go find some clothes.