Chapter 3

Astrids pov

I heard the door open so I shoot up thinking it was Selena or David but it was just Lorenzo and I remembered all that has happened these two days Lorenzo looks at me weird because of how I just shot out of bed but he ignores it.

"Dinner is ready come down when you are ready" he says "Ok" I say.

I leave my outfit on that I had and just go brush my hair I open the door and I go down the stairs trying to find the dinning room I see a door and start walking to it until I hear voices.

"Why does she have to come here we should of left her there she's probably a spoilt brat" a voice says.

"Xander don't say that about your sister" a voice says.

So I'm guessing the first one is Xander.

"Xander is right matteo and now she has to come to school with us she's probably just another whore" a voice says.

So at least a person called Mattheo stood up for me.

"Ok quit now before I shoot you all in the head" sperm donor says in a deadly voice.

"I think she's coming"  Lorenzo says.

So I walk into the door and everyone looks at me and I just sit down.

"Astrid these are your brothers boys introduce yourselves" sperm donor says.

"Since you already know Lorenzo I'll go next I'm Elijah I'm 23 and I'm so happy to have you back sorella" he says in a plain voice so I seems that they don't really show emotion but I could tell that was a lot for him. (sister)

"I am Leonardo and I am 20 we are so happy to have you back piccolo angelo"(little angel) that's funny only if he new I was the devil now.

" I am matteo I am 18 we have really missed you bellissima (beautiful).

"I'm Xavier and don't ever talk to me" he said while fucking glaring at me so I glared back it's not like I wanted to fucking be here.

"Xander and don't talk to me" he says these fucking bitches are fixing to get a bullet and there fucking heads I glare at him to and look at the next one and I was stunned he looks exactly like me and he looks so excited bouncing on his seat.

"Hi I'm ares and I am your twin can I please hug you twinny I have missed you so much".

Usually I don't like physical contact but for some reason I nodded and I stood up and he ran over to me and squeezed the life out of me because these people are fucking giants.

We all sit back down and Ares makes matteo move because he was sitting next to me and Ares just stole his place.

It's kinda awkward but I don't give a fuck I just keep eating I can only eat half becasue I only get one meal a week and I've only had a apple this week so I ate a little more then usual but before I could tell them that I am finished sperm donor started talking.

"We have some rules that you will need to follow".

1. Respect me and your brothers
2. Never go into the basement and top floor
3. Always inform me or your brothers were you are going and at
4.No drugs or alcohol or smoking
5. No boyfriends or girlfriends
You will also be starting school Monday
He said the rules and rules are met to be broken because I smoke and drink.

1. Respect is earned not given
2. That's fine as long as you respect my privacy
3. Just no I respect your privacy you have to respect mine
4. Ok
5. Ok and I'm straight
I said ok to the 4th rule but I'm still going to do it they just don't have to know about it.

"Can I go to my room now" I say void of any emotion.

"Yeah sure goodnight bambina"sperm donor said (baby).

I just get up and go to my room when I get in there and turn off the shower I take my clothes off and look at the huge ass bruise that David left me I hop in the shower and let the water flow down my back then I turn around so it can hit my stomach and I wince from the pain of the water on my bruises.

I get out and grab some cream that I brought from home and put it on all of my bruises and then I go find some clothes for bed.

I then face time Laila and morana.

"Hey girls when are yall landing in New York" I say.

"When should be getting there in the morning" Laila said.

"Ok I'm going to sign you up for the school that I am going to and we can meet there on monday" I tell them.

"Ok we love you Astrid see you Monday" morana said.

"Ok bye I love you to" I tell them.

After I hang up I here a knock on the door

"Come in" I say and then Ares walks in "Hey twinny can we watch some TV together and can I sleep with you".

For some reason I said yes even if I just met Ares I really trust him "Yeah sure come lay down" he beams with excitement.

"What do you want to watch" he ask me with excitement.

"Umm let's watch the 100" i say he jumps up and yells "YESSSS I knew you were my twin" he says and I just giggle and we put on the TV show.

After about three episodes I look over and see ares have passed out so I go in my drawer and get my sleeping pills so I don't wake him up.

I take it and a ibuprofen for my ribs and I lay down and start to drift off to sleep next to my twin.

Words: 1013
Edited