chapter 8

Astrids pov

I wake up from my sleep stressed because Blaise has figured out that I am unknown and he most likely told Luke.

I go shower and fing my outfit for today because we all got expelled so I want everyone to go out and maybe I can get to know my family better and it will keep my mind occupied.

I just put on something casual and I start to head down stairs

I walk into the kitchen and see my family all at the table.

"Hey guys so since we are all suspended for the week how about everyone clears there schedule and we have family bonding time since we still don't know to much about eachother" I suggest to them.

"That sounds like a good idea we will see if we can change are schedule and you younger ones shouldn't have anytime panned so we will do it" sperm donor tells me.

"What do you guys do for work" I ask them because I still have not forgotten that they run the Italian mafia.

Everyone freezes and hesitates " we umm run a couple business and restaurants and stuff like that he tells me so he lied.

"Well what are we going to do today" Ares ask changing the subject.

"We could go to the arcade eat food and watch movies does anyone have any other suggestions" sperm donor ask.

"Could we go to the shooting range" I ask because I really wanna go and I want to see if they will hold back infront of me.

"Are you sure bambina" sperm donor ask (baby).

"I'm sure" I tell him.

"Ok that's what we will do today after everyone eats we will all get ready" Lorenzo tells us.

We all nod and started grabing are food.

I got pancakes and put a whole lot of chocolate and strawberries on it

We all finished eating and I just wait by the door waiting for everyone to hurry up and get dressed.