Chapter 10

Tuesday after school

Astrids pov

I just got home from school and I have planned a movie night for me and Xander so I could get to know him more and I'm also going to plan to do something with the rest of my brothers soon but me and Xander have been the most rocky.

I go ahead and get into a comfy outfit.

I head to xanders room and knock "what" Xander yells out

"I have a surprise idiot come out" I tell him.

He walks out and I tell him to follow me when I get to the door of the theater room "Ok so we're going to watch a movie and eat snacks were also going to be nice to eachother tonight" I tell him with all seriousness he nods and we go into the theater and we sit down and put on a movie.

Half way through the movie I see the door open and see the rest of my brothers peaking through.

"Come on we can all watch it" I say to them in a sleepy voice because I'm tired they all run in and find a spot to sit down.

I slowly start to dose of into sleep.

Lorenzo/enzo pov

The movie ends and I hear cries and I see that my brothers have noticed to we look over and notice that it is Astrid.

"Please please stop" I hear Astrid mumble and we all hop up and rush to her.

"STOP PLEASE" she screams and dad starts trying to wake her up while Ares has tears in his eyes trying not to cry.

Astrids pov

I jump up from one of the worst nightmares I get.

I look around the room to see everyone is in hear and I just groan now I'm going to have to explain.

"WHAT WAS THAT" Xavier yells looking very freaked out.

"Just a bad dream nothing to worry about" I try and tell them but by the look on everyone's face they are not buying it at all.

"Dont tell us that was just a bad dream that looked like a bad memory and you will be telling us so we know how to help you" dad days which is very annoying.

"Can we talk about this in the morning pleasing I am tired and now I need a shower because I am all sweaty" I ask him giving him a look that means no more discussion will be made.

"Ok fine everyone will be waking up early for breakfast so we can eat and talk about this now everyone go to bed" dad says in a authority that means that what he is saying is final and no more talking about it so we all nod and I head to my room to shower.

After I'm done showering I just dry off and go into my room and check the time it's like 430 am so I decided to get on my laptop and look at my emails for someone I will be assassinating tonight because I just need a stress reliever.