3: I Should Have Let You Jump

PSA: I do not encourage suicide and I do not think it's funny or take it lightly. If you or someone you know needs support now, call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org.
_______________

Naleia's POV

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving" Jaime exclaims pretending to faint from hunger. I giggle at her goofiness. "Oh, I'm sorry Leia. You probably have jet lag, we can go another time." Jaime says concerned.

"Honestly I don't even feel tired, let's get some grub!" I giggle.

"YESSSSS! Let's get dressed together." Jaime says grabbing some clothes out of her closet. Jaime loves fashion and everything that comes with it. I have to say that I love it too but not as crazy as she is about it.

"Naleia can you braid my hair please?" Jaime asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure Jaime I gotcha." I chuckle.

"I love it when you braid my hair. You should be a hairstylist for real." Jaime states.

"Not too much." I say grabbing my hair gel to start on her hair. Jaime sits between my legs and I offer her a pillow to sit on.

"No I'm so deadass Leia. You could really be a hairstylist." Jaime says scrolling on Instagram.

"Jai, all I do is braid your hair. I don't do anything too crazy with it. Plus being a hairstylist isn't for me." I explain to her. After 40 minutes of us going back and forth about me being a hairstylist, I was finally done doing her hair.

"You fucking with it?" I ask handing her a mirror to look at herself.

"Woww!! Yesssss and you wonder why I said you could be a hairstylist. But I respect that isn't for you." Jaime says giving me a hug. "NOW LET'S GET DRESSED!" Jaime yells in excitement. I start to scrabble through all my clothes to find something for my first day out in Japan. I have to look good, I have to make a good first impression. I can't be looking any type of way in the streets of Tokyo. After looking through all of my suitcases I finally pick out an outfit and I finish doing my hair. Of course, Jaime was already ready and begging me to take her picture.

"Please Leia, just take it up against this wall." Jaime begs.

"Okay, I gotcha." I give in grab her phone and open up the camera.

"はいチーズ (hai-chi-zu : say cheese)." I say and Jaime poses and I take multiple pictures of her. I take one last picture and I show her my favorite one.

"よかった (yo-ka-ta : that's good)

"よかった (yo-ka-ta : that's good)." Jaime exclaims as she's looking through all the photos. "ありがとうございます (a-ri-ga-to-go-zai-ma-su : thank you so much). Also, these braids look amazing! Thank you for doing them for me!" Jaime thanks me.

"ほんとうになんでもないよ (hon-to-uni-nan-de-mo-nai-yo : It was nothing, really.)" I reply back to her gratitude. We grab our things and head downstairs to the lobby. We wait in the lobby for Jaime's driver to pull up the car.