Ch. 1 Encounter

Y/N and her dear sister, Max, walked through the woods on such a snowy day. Their heavy breaths could be seen clearly in the frosty air. They continued to hold hands tightly so the other wouldn't get lost.

"Y/N, when can we go back home?"
Max breathed out.

Y/N thought for a moment,
"When mommy and daddy regret what they did."

"What does that mean?"
Max looked at her sister in confusion.

"You deserve to be loved,"
Y/N said, with no other response.
They continued their walk and saw there was a end from the tall trees.
Y/N's eyes lit up when she saw a street, there could be someone better than their parents to take care of them.

"C'mon Max," Y/N said, as a warning she was gonna walk faster. She tugged Max's hand and slowly ran to the empty street. Max wanted to run faster than Y/N so she let go of her hand and ran. She didn't hear Y/N's call of her name due to how loud the sound of snow crunching was. So she slipped. She slipped and fell onto the rock hard and especially cold floor of the street. At that exact time, a car was driving towards her direction.
Meanwhile, Y/N watched the scene unfold and slowly unzipped her zipped pocket from her coat. The car stopped directly at Max and both front doors opened immediately.
Out came a beautiful black woman who looked distressed and an old man that looked to be about 40.
Y/N was still hidden in the trees and thought that man looked evil.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" The woman kneeled down to Max and started checking her for any injuries.
"Are you hurt? Why are you here?"
The woman asked questions meanwhile the man stared and looked annoyed.
"A kid shouldn't be here, let's just take her home," Oh, how Y/N absolutely
hated that idea. The man looked away into nothingness which gave
Y/N the opportunity to kill them both.
She pulled out a small hammer from her pocket that was inside her thick blue coat, and continued to keep a straight face. Y/N silently crept behind the woman and raised the hammer with her two hands. When the woman held Max and attempted to stand up, Y/N swung the hammer down towards her head. The woman screamed as Y/N kept banging the hammer onto her head and it started to bleed. This startled the man and he looked horrified by what was happening. He yelled at Y/N and ran towards her, but she swung the hammer towards his face which squashed his left eye. She continues to bang the woman's head while the man was checking his eye and screaming. The woman's head split open and she fell limp. Y/N walked over to the man and hit his temple then his forehead multiple times. He stumbled onto the snow and tried to stand up but failed. Y/N stepped over his feet and bent down to knock him out. His head was now bleeding but he wasn't dead, and Y/N didn't care anymore. She put the hammer back in her coat and zipped it up again. She thought about washing her hammer and coat, if she and her sister found a new mommy and daddy. Y/N looked over her shoulder and saw Max standing behind her. She smiled at Max and pat her head, then grabbed her hand. Y/N squeezed her hand a little too hard Max winced from it, but she unsqueezed her hand right after. It was a little punishment to not let that happen again, plus Y/N would never use words against Max. She looked at the car and wondered if she could drive it.

While that all happened, a shocked man who was not in view of the girls sight resighted the whole scene in his head. He was quite shocked by how strong Y/N was and why she had killed those two people. He guessed it was because the woman tried to take her sister. Well it was pretty obvious,
Don't you think?
He started walking faster but made sure not to make any noise. Y/N heard him. She heard the sound of snow crunching. She swiftly turned her head to see the man and looked at him with fake terrified eyes. Y/N looked at Max then ran to the other side of the street. She almost slipped on the ice below her feet but kept moving until...

Large hands touched her shoulders, and she knew it was that man. Y/N used her free hand to push away his hands, but he grabbed at them. She actually started panicking now, her heart was beating too fast, her breaths were quick and heavy, and Y/N couldn't take it anymore.

So she passed out. In front of the surprised man and her beloved sister.
Max didn't seem all too concerned because she's seen Y/N pass out in public or in the kitchen. Whenever she gets nervous. Max let go of the limp hand and let it fall, meanwhile the man grabbed under her shoulders to lift her up. She looked at the man and he looked at her.
"Is she okay?" He asked.
Max nodded and looked at her sister.
She knew Y/N wouldn't like her trusting a man she doesn't know, but she already liked him.

He took Y/N in his arms like she was his daughter. Max raised one hand and grabbed the air a couple of times, she wanted her hand to be held. He smiled and took it. Then they began walking home.

(965 words.)