Fated Meeting

[No one's point of view]

'What a nice day!' Y/n thought as she headed to school, cruising on her skateboard. It was a very nice day. The sun was shining and the only clouds were but thin wisps suspended in the vast blue sky. The morning was comfortably cool, although it would get warmer as the day went on. Y/n was feeling exceptionally good today. Whether it be the fine weather or something else, she felt that today would be especially good.
On her way to school, she met up with her best friend, Reki, and they rode to school together.
Y/n: "I'm not quite sure why, but I feel like today's gonna be extra good today." Y/n said on their ride to school.
Reki: "Right?!"
Y/n: "Totally! But then again, how great can a day be when you're stuck at school all day? I guess we'll see. Hey! Maybe we'll get a surprise half-day or something! Then we could go skate at the skatepark together!"
Reki: "That'd be the best! I wish we didn't have to go to school." Reki groaned.
Y/n: "Don't go ditching school on me now. You're already too stupid to begin with. Imagine if you stopped going to school!" Y/n said playfully.
Reki: "Pft. What, and you're better?"
Y/n: "Tsk. Yeah. I'm a straight 'A' student I'll have you know."
Reki: "Oh, that's right. I'm in the presence of a genius." He smirked.
Y/n: "You bet you are!"
They both burst out into laughter.

~Timeskip to school~

Y/n was watching a bird out the window as she half-listened to the lesson. She already knew the material. Why would she bother putting her full attention on that when she could watch birds and 'doodle'. By 'doodle' I mean draw elaborate and intricate designs in her 'Doodle Journal.' She was sketching out a bird when she heard the teacher make an announcement.
Teacher: "...Now let me introduce our new transfer student."
She looked to the front of the classroom. She saw a blue haired-boy walk in. He stood silently in front of the class, casually scanning the room with his turquoise eyes. His eyes stopped on Y/n as his cheeks began to have a pinkish hue, although Y/n didn't notice.

[Y/n's point of view]

Teacher: "Introduce yourself."
Langa: "Uh...I'm Langa Hasegawa."
Hmm. Nice name.
Teacher: "Is that all?"
Langa: "Well... I came here from Canada."
Cool! So his first language is English then?
Teacher: "...Is that all?"
Langa: "...Is that...not enough?" He asked blankly.
I chuckle. This guy's interesting. The teacher sighed.
Teacher: "Then, your seat is between Kyan and L/n. Raise your hands so he can find his seat."
We both put our hands up so he could see us. I look over to Reki to see what he thinks of him. He gives me a look that says, 'He's so weird.' I smile back and give them a look that says, 'He seems fun. Give him a chance.' he sits down and get situated, then starts to pay attention to the class. He might have a hard time if he's jumping into the middle of everything in class. I write him a note.
Note: 'If you need any help with anything in class, feel free to ask me. I can explain anything you don't understand. Y/n L/n.'
I toss it over to his desk and see his profile. 'Wow, he's handsome.' Anyway, what was I doing before he came in? Oh, right! I was doodling that bird out the window. I look to see if it's still there. Nope. Oh well. I'll try to draw the rest from memory.

[Langa's point of view]

I wonder what happened to that red-head's arm. It's all bandaged up. I hear something slide onto my desk. 'A note?' I read it.
Note: 'If you need any help with anything in class, feel free to ask me. I can explain anything you don't understand.' I turn the note over. 'Y/n L/n.'
I look over at the girl next to me. Wasn't her name L/n? She's so nice!

~After school at Dope Sketch~

[No one's point of view]