Y/n's House

[Langa's point of view]

   Y/n: "So, here's my place. Come on in!"
   She has a nice little house.
   Y/n: "I'll get started on dinner. Feel free to make yourself at home."
   I can't believe I'm in a girl's house. Reki flops himself onto the couch and turns on the TV. Well, he feels at home. I peek in the kitchen.
   Langa: "Want some help?"
   Y/n: "I'm good. Thanks though."
   I go back to the living room. How is Reki asleep already?! He really does feel at home. It looks like he put in a DVD of a skating competition. I sit on the floor and begin to watch it. After a while, I see Y/n on the TV.
   Langa: "Wait, Y/n was in this competition?"
   Reki: "Yeah." When did he wake up? "She won, too. *Yawn* See? The medal's right there in that case."
   I look over to see a large case with lots of trophies, medals, and certificates. I walk over.
   Reki: "It's not just skating stuff either. She does stuff on her trick bike, too. There's also some stuff for her art pieces and culinary skills."
   Langa: "Whoa, she's incredible." I say still looking at all her achievements.
   Reki: "I know, right?!"
   I look back and see his face break into a wide smile hearing that I think so highly of his best friend. Out of nowhere, I see a spark of mischief flash in his eyes. He starts looking around the room, seemingly looking for something, but he has an impish smirk on his face. Now I'm kind of worried.

[Reki's point of view]

   Y/n's great at everything! Well... almost everything anyway. The only thing she's bad with is how easily I can scare her. I remember last time when I set up that bucket of water that dumped on her head. She couldn't walk under a door frame without tensing up for a long time after that! I scared her so bad, she was on edge for more than a week! It was hilarious!
   Reki: "Hey, Langa, wanna prank Y/n?" I whisper so Y/n doesn't hear me.
   Langa: "Y-y/n? Why?!"
   Reki: "Shh! Keep it down or she'll hear!"
   Langa: "But why?" he whispered back.
   Reki: "Why? Because it'll be hilarious! Why else would you prank someone?"
   He stared at me, confused. Forget it. I'll do it myself. Let's see. What should I do?

[Langa's point of view]

   Where's he going? I follow him upstairs. He walks into a room and I follow. Wait! This is Y/n's room! Why is he in her room? Why am I in her room?!
   Langa: "What are you doing?!"
   Reki: "Looking for a good place to set up a prank. I thought that was obvious."
   Langa: "Yeah, but why in her room?"
   Reki: "She won't expect it here, now will she?"
   That's true, but it feels wrong to be in her room without her permission first. Even more so with Reki opening her closet and drawers. Does he have any concept of privacy?
   Reki: "Hey, check this out! I remember this picture!"
   Now I'm curious.
   Langa: "Can I see?"
   Reki: "Yeah, sure."
   It's a picture of them playing at the park together as little kids.
   Langa: "Wow, you two've been friends for a long time."
   Reki: "Yeah. Ever since I can remember, really. Kinda crazy now that I really think about it."
   We stand there staring at the picture for a second.
   Reki: "I wonder what other stuff's in here."
   He doesn't wonder for long. He starts rummaging through her nightstand drawer quicker than I can think to stop him.
   Langa: "I don't think you should be going through her things. Maybe we should leav-"
   Reki: "Hey, Langa, I found her diary!" he whispers excitedly.
   Langa: "You should put it back."
   Reki: "Pff. Why would I do that? Let's read it."
   Langa: "I really don't think that's a good id-"
   Y/n: "Boys! Dinner's ready!"
   My heart jumped into my throat at her sudden call up the stairs. I grip my shirt from the scare. Similarly, Reki jumped out of his skin and dropped Y/n's journal.
   Reki: "Coming!" Reki calls.
   Y/n: "Okay!"
He goes to grab the journal, but as he gets up, he hits his head on the open nightstand drawer. He groans, holding the back of his head. He breathes through his teeth, swallowing the pain.
   Y/n: "Hurry up or it'll get cold!"
   Reki gets off the ground forgetting his pain and smiles.
   Reki: "Now you'll get to learn first hand how great a cook she is."
   Well, he recovered fast.