Chapter 24, Class D, Third Year

The Royal Academy of Country Z is famous throughout the world. This is definitely a place where dragons and tigers are hidden. They admire the strong. Whether it is your military or cultivation talents, as long as you can get everyone's recognition, then, everyone They will recognize you, respect you, and regard you as a great god. On the contrary, if you are unable to do anything, then everyone will despise you, look down on you, and even bully you.

The college covers kindergarten to university. Starting from the first grade of elementary school, the school will divide students into classes based on their performance and potential. Each grade group generally has four classes ABC and D. Class A is of course the elite class of the grade. , and Class D is naturally a waste class, and is despised by almost all the teachers and students in the school.

In the past, Nanying was not only an out-and-out waste, but also had a very low self-esteem. His beautiful face was almost completely hidden by long bangs. He had been in Class D since the day he transferred to the Royal Academy. He is unknown and completely invisible. To the people in Class D, he is basically a transparent person. The students in the class will not be bored to bully a ghost classmate with such a weak sense of existence, but other classes, especially those with In Class A, where one of his cousins ​​belongs, someone comes to pick a fight with him almost every day.

Xuanyuan Ying is not Nanying. He has everything in his dictionary except the word inferiority. As early as the moment he persuaded himself to accept the marriage relationship with Ye Tianxie, he completely changed himself. His messy long hair was trimmed into The most popular short and thin hair nowadays, with a few burgundy highlights at will, adds a touch of playfulness and cuteness to the heavy black hair. The eye-covering bangs are trimmed above the eyebrows, perfectly revealing the beautiful facial contours. Come on, coupled with his lazy and charming temperament, he is now, regardless of his ability to gather light, he will definitely be a presence that no one can ignore.

As for whether he is still a waste, we can only say that Xuanyuan Ying is a man who will allow himself to live his life with the word "waste" on his back?

"Hey, have you heard? It is said that Mr. Ye from the University Department smiled very brightly at the school gate today!" "

Really? Really? He must be very handsome?"

"Of course, Mr. Ye He was originally one of the top ten school idols of the Royal Academy, and he was so handsome..."

"Ah... what a pity... I came early today and didn't even see..."

The girls in Class D, like the girls in other classes, were discussing the biggest event that happened today, while the boys... "

Go ~What's so great, look at all of you, you are all worthless, will our prince be any worse than that Ye Tianxie?" Probably because of the

repulsion of the same sex, even though the boys know that Ye Tianxie is not good at anything, no matter his family background or appearance. Or his own ability is countless times stronger than theirs, but he is still unconvinced. Fortunately, their Class 3D is not without representatives.

The prince, Ying Zhen, the prince of the Dragon Gang who spans the Southeast Asian gangs, will never lose to Ye Tianxie in any aspect. He is also one of the top ten school bastards of the Royal Academy. As for why he is so powerful in Class D , in his own words, there is no coexistence between good and evil, and Class D is the place that really suits him.

Hearing this, the girls shyly glanced at the far left corner of the classroom until they were sure that the prince did not care about their topic. After still closing their eyes and concentrating, several of them stood up from their chairs at the same time and turned to several people who were complaining. Boys push out their proud breasts.