Chapter 106 Tianxie returns, Qinghan appears

"Let me come and meet him."

Luo Bing glanced at him lightly, without explaining too much. He tiptoed, and in a blink of an eye, he was standing in front of Huangfu Qi, slender. His body was completely covered in layers of thousand-year-old ice, which was extremely penetrating.

"You also want to take part? Luo Bing?"

Feeling the domineering aura from Luo Bing that was not inferior to his own, Huangfu Qi finally withdrew his attention and looked sharply at Luo Bing, who was standing one meter away.

"No one is immune to hurting others."

The cold voice showed no emotion at all. The strong Qi belonging to the late stage of Jindan quickly surrounded his arms, telling Huangfu Qi with actions that he was serious.

"Really? Then I will come to meet you."

The man opposite is not Xuanyuan Ying. Huangfu Qi naturally resumes his usual domineering spirit. The true energy is poured into the stick in an instant, and the battle between the two Jindan in the later stage is about to begin. , everyone held their breath and nervously watched the rare master showdown on the rostrum.

"Stop...hand!"

Suddenly, Xuanyuan Ying's hoarse and broken voice came over. Both of them put away their true energy and raised their eyes to look at Xuanyuan Ying who had stood up from the ground and was being supported by Hong Que. He is okay. Bar?

Even at this time, Xuanyuan Ying still didn't like to have any physical contact with people. He used his super self-control to suppress the pain in his body that felt like he was being crushed. He pushed Hong Que away with a little force and lifted him up. With his hand, he slowly wiped away the blood from the corner of his mouth. He lowered his eyes and looked at the blood-stained fingers. Facing the puzzled looks of everyone, he slowly brought his fingers to his lips. With the tip of his tongue, he licked away the blood on his fingers with bloodthirsty. With his strange behavior and his demonic appearance before, everyone suddenly felt an eerie chill running down their backs, and couldn't help but shudder collectively, such a bloodthirsty boy.

"King Qi, you are the superior one today. Huangfuling's life and those two golden elixirs belong to you, but..." At this point

, Xuanyuan Ying closed his eyes and held back the smell coming from his throat. Sweet, when the peach blossom eyes opened again, they were filled with terrifying cruelty and murderous intent.

"However, please remember, Your Highness King Qi, what happened today is just the beginning. Take care of your sister. If you violate my taboo again next time, you will not be lenient." After saying this, Xuanyuan Ying turned around, with a trace of bright red on his face

. Tears were flowing from the corners of his mouth, and Luo Bing on the side frowned and stared at the corners of his lips, which were so bright red that it was so dazzling.

[Ying, let me out, damn it, how dare you hurt me, let me out...] Suddenly, Ye Tianxie's furious voice came from his mind, and Xuanyuan Ying paused, unable to care. Possibly serious consequences. With a wave of his hand, a huge black portal appeared out of thin air. The afterimage blew past like the wind. In the blink of an eye, Xuanyuan Ying's slender body had been embraced into Ye Tianxie's broad and warm embrace. .

"Ying?!"

Ye Tianxie closed his eyes and touched the bright red flowing from the corners of his lips with trembling fingers. His body was instantly filled with rage, and his eyes were filled with self-blame. If he hadn't held such a bullshit farewell party, how could Ying have been injured? ? If his wound hadn't burst, why would he have gone crazy, and why would he have faced him even though he knew he was losing? I have told myself a thousand times that I must cherish him, pamper him, and make him happy forever, but now I indirectly hurt him... "